Another first grow!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi all,

Sorry not been updating for a while but here we go.

Plants are now pre flowering - both deffo fems :O) as there are white pistles appearing - the Green mo jo worked lol

Problem is I went away and left them for someone to look after and now I have yellow/white leaf prob.

Anyone know what is happening and if I can save them?

Pics look better if you click on em

Thanks in advance !!!

smallDSC00416.jpg

smallDSC00415.jpg

smallDSC00412.jpg

smallDSC00418.jpg

Rule #1 ~ one plant per pot, its probabley too late to seperate those two without damaging their roots and therefor stressing them. But next time...... ;) Also, do you have them in flower yet 12/12 undisturbed light/dark cycle? They are definetley big enough to start budding. Good luck.

Thanks for replying!!

Not in budding yet - they have little pre flowers (esp on the bigger one) with long white hairs :O) appearing - was going to flower them now but am worried about the leaf colour.

GDG - pure soil. No nutes been used at all. Room they are in gets pretty hot/humid at the moment (makes me sweat lol) but thats it. Water them when they tell me they need it and thats it.

I know about the 2 pots thing but I didnt expect either to germinate, let alone survive to fully grown plants and both be females. Cant blve my luck they are both girls!!!

misty said:
Hi all,

Sorry not been updating for a while but here we go.

Plants are now pre flowering - both deffo fems :O) as there are white pistles appearing - the Green mo jo worked lol

Problem is I went away and left them for someone to look after and now I have yellow/white leaf prob.

Anyone know what is happening and if I can save them?

Pics look better if you click on em

Thanks in advance !!!
Whats up misty. Alot of times your bottom leaves will turn yellow and die off. Mine do all the time. As long as you don't see any problems with your upper leaves i think your ladies are fine.

Hi Brothers!

Glad to hear that - I wasnt sure if it was a "natural" occurrance, no damage at all to the upper leaves and the new branches/leaves growing from the bases or the white/yellow leaves are fine.

Plants are really strong, they dont need the bamboo supports now and are just loving growing. Big one is now approx 2.5 feet tall and its great to see the hairs making an appearance!

Im going to take a cutting to clone and then ill flower them then.

Have some more pics for you all later as battery just ran out!!

:O)

Hi,

Hope everyone and their "babies" are well.

Quick update - plants have been flowering for 6 days and are looking ok.

Instead of height they are growing out, new branches are shooting out pretty fast, they also seem to need a LOT more water.

The little ones top is very white and stinks whilst the bigger has lots of little hairs in various places. My cam focus is broken so I cant get a close up of the hairs :(

Im still concerned about the leaf colour but everything seems to be going well. Today the lower leaves are going greener again (then in these pics) so we shall see - hope they are ok! :confused:

Hope you like the new pics.

Misty :)

DSC00424.JPG

DSC00420.JPG

DSC00421.JPG

DSC00422.JPG

DSC00423.JPG

Hey misty those plants are lookin nice and happy, keep up the good work! :D

Whats up misty. Your ladies are looking great. I don't think i would worry much about the bottom leaves turning yellow and falling off mine do it all the time.

Hi,

Cheers for the comments.

Thanks for the re-assurance on the yellow leaves - all new to me so thanks evryone for the advice.

What is strange is that the smaller of the 2 plants is showing much bigger pistles then the bigger one. The bigger one, granted, has more but the little one has hairs approx 3 cms in length everywhere from the top.

Whats also weird is the smell has changed. Small one now reeks nice and sweet and the bigger one smells more green.

Also, does anyone know why the stems are turning a red/purple in colour? Im not worried - it just looks mad and intrigues me!

Anyway, ill take a few more pics in a few days - hopefully I can show you the beautiful buds adorning my lovelies.

How much do you reckon I should get finally from these? Im not expecting much yield but out of interest whats your approximations.

Cheers everyone!!!

Hey Everyone,

Another quuck update. Up to 10 days of flower now and things are looking good. Buds starting to form everywhere :) and look like sexy!!

Pics are not that great as my close up on digi cam is broken so hope you can see.

DSC00430small.jpg

DSC00427small.jpg

Looking good Misty. Yup them there are buds forming for sure. Looking good. :D

looking great mist', but bigger pots are in order ASAP..IMHO. Larger pots, more root space, less yellowing and greater yeild :D

Hi,

Is it a good idea to change the pot now? The pot they are in looks smaller then it is - approx 10" diameter and 10" deep.

Thought it may do more damage then good???

WOW i did dought about those girls but woah there huge!!!! green mojo 4 your ladies!!!!Good luck on your flowering!!!;)

Hi Purple,

I know they are not the best but Ive been lucky with my grow considering the set up lol

Thanks for the nice comments - here are better pics of the flowers.

Any advice would be very much appreciated to help keep these ladies thriving!!

Hope everyone is enjoying as much as me.

~:O)

Ps Cheers for the Mojo - seems to work ;O)

Nice.JPG

nice2.JPG

DSC00433small.jpg

Hey Misty, your girl is looking sweet. Wait another couple of weeks and see how fat she starts to get. :D

Hi Everyone,

Another quicky for you all. Buds are everywhere :O) everyday they seem to be getting bigger and bigger.

Bit concerned still about the leaves, the bottom half of the plants seem to have no big fan leaves left and I am worried lol :confused:

Heres the latest pics. Aswell as the top buds which seem to coming along nicely, the top leaves are starting to get shiney little specks of crystal on them when you look close - guessing this is all good!

thanks again my fellow farmers!!

DSC00434small.jpg

DSC00439.jpg

DSC00440.jpg

BIG.JPG

big2.JPG

Yes Misty, this means things are going good :D Pretty soon your ladies will start looking very "frosty".Oh! I wouldn't worry too much at this point about those fan leaves...the bottoms of my plants start looking like that also during flowering. Something to do with the fan leaves giving up their nutrients to the bud growth, or something like that.

Latest posts

Back