Another first grow!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Whats up misty. Well our first grow was bagseed and we harvested at 8 weeks and IMO it could have went another week. It's all up to you on when ya harvest. You took a sample bud and got high so just go from there. Do you have anything to check the trichromes? You can get a jewelers loop very cheap.

Hi again,

TBG - I took your advice and decided not to harvest until I got a "loupe". I went a found a 10x magnification which is fine for my needs.

Anyway, decided to harvest the top of the bigger plant as trics are looking sweet and quite enjoyed the smoke I had recently. Since the weekend the smell has changed into a very sweet acidic smell - is lovely.

What I didnt bargain for was how hard it is to trim the bud and how sticky the things are!!

Anway hope you like the pics - this is approx 7/8 " in length!!

Enjoy !!

july06 002 (Medium).jpg

What going on misty. That is a very nice looking bud you got there. ;) Yes it's very sticky when harvest time comes around but it's fun. :D Can't wait to see your next grow you did a great job on this one. Enjoy your harvest. :p

Hello lol

TBG - Thanks for the coments. Sorry didnt realise the pic was blurrred - will post a better one asap. I have trimmed the bud since then but kept the little leaves (not the big fan leaves) for a smoke.

Just tried some of said leaves (which are covered in gold trics) and WOW, smokes lovely and smooth (its not even dry) and doessnt taste anything like "pleaf" - has got me tottally wastted and put a nice smile on me lol

Will havest some morre later this week, maybe next week, as would likee diferent levels of coma ~:O)

Shal be sleeping well tonight, goona roll anotehr fat one!!!

lol

Hey BongWong lol

No idea what starin - bagseed grow. Doesnt remind of anything I purchased though.

Am thinking of a name for it now - white soemthing or other lol

Ill get a closer pic and see if you can tell but you are rgight that her sacs are huege!!!

nice bud you have there...hope u cloned it...let us know how it is, I can hardly wait to show my buds

Latest posts

Back