another HGB med grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
H

HGB

got a couple new strains I thought i would share here :)

poisonberry and hashplant X bluesatellite

got 12 for 12 on the germ, 6 of each in fox farms potting mix then off to my own make of organic soils and teas

got plenty of room and light's just wait'n on them....

here they are 3 days above soil :cool:

grow on

DSCF0065.JPG

Whats up HGB. Looks like the babies are off and running. ;) Looking foward to following your grow and watching your babies grow into healthy mature ladies. :aok:

lookin great HGB,i am trying to grow as organically as i can so i will be watching this one closely to see how it's really done,,,peace.

Lookin forward to seein how these strains turn out for ya HGB. :)

thanks for peep'n in all

got plenty of time to yak about soil and what not along the way :)

plants are under 80 watts of shop light's to start off and can go up to 2500 watts off HPS in a 8x8 room fo flower :cool:

gonna harvest a worm bin soon and save'n up on coffee grounds as well as stocked up on some guano's and a few other goodies :hubba:

grow on

HGB said:
thanks for peep'n in all

got plenty of time to yak about soil and what not along the way :)

plants are under 80 watts of shop light's to start off and can go up to 2500 watts off HPS in a 8x8 room fo flower :cool:

gonna harvest a worm bin soon and save'n up on coffee grounds as well as stocked up on some guano's and a few other goodies :hubba:

grow on

Killer..just killer :bongin:

Hey Hgb, Ill Be Checkin In Now And Then To See How This Grow Turns Out.

Good Luck 85c :)

Can't wait to see how this grow turns out hope everything goes right for ya

hey HGB all is looking good over there bro glad to see them all standing tall:D will be looking forward to watching this grow good luck bro peace

plants got a small drink of water today and will add another 80 watts of flo's tomorrow followed by a 1k hps a few days later :cool:

thanks all for look'n in

grow on

DSCF0066.JPG

I'm just waiting to see those crystals :hubba: :evil:

yeah good luck with your grow ,, keep us posted with pics

They look like the are doing great HGB. Good luck with the grow. Peace.

thanks for the kind words all;)

didnt bother with the 80 watt shop lights as I needed heat so I fired up a 1k hps :hubba:

:watchplant:

grow on

DSCF0073.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back