any one in ontario canada help

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

billy-bdz

Reaction score
hey there anyone out there with an outside grow? with the crazy weather we have been having i am thrown right off as to when these girls need to come down i started flushing my girls last week but with the weather staying so warm with no frost in sight i am growing white rhino and purple indica on the balcony and the buds are tight and sticky i have been reading in the paper of about a couple outside grows being harvested but every thing i read about these strains says end of october for harvest

inside pics 004.jpg

inside pics 005.jpg

Did you check your trichs? IMO I would maybe start to flush for a week or 2. Force those girls to use up all that extra stored up energy, they should put on a little more weight and then harvest them. If you dont have one go and get a 30x jewlers magnify glass Ive heard they even got them at radio shack. Look and see what color your tichs are they will tell you when to harvest. I dont know if it was on here or not but Ive also heard different things about the trich colors for different types of highs.

There looks as if a frost my be immanent this weekend... Just by bud size, it looks like they could be almost done. Watch the trichs as HMG stated and you'll be fine.

thanks for the input i also read somewhere that the colours of the trichs had to do with the kind of high you got i think if it is clear/amber it helps the head and if it gets amber/yellow it helps the body anyways i think i,ll have to go and get myself some kind of magnifier to inspect things closer up i kind of think that they are just about ready what is the down side to harvesting now maybe a loss of product or loss of potency can any one tell me thanks

Well i would get one of those little hand held Radio Shack microscopes for like $10 to check the trichromes. By the way she looks great. ;)

Seems a bit rainy here, lots of sunny breaks as well. I have an outdoor grow going and she's loving it. Here, it doesn't frost untill a week before November. Your grow looks awsome. You can harvest now definately, but they will benefit from a few more days of sunlight which doesn't hurt at all.

Latest posts

Back