anybody use SUPERthrive?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

j2x

Reaction score
moz-screenshot.jpg

moz-screenshot-1.jpg

p1a.gif

p1b.gif

p1c.gif

p1d.gif

p1d.gif

I use it during a transplant, but sparingly. thrive alive has b1 as well without the hormone. I heard not to use it during flower though.

I hear it is good... and I hear it is ez to burn plants... I've never used it...

I'd like to.... i just hate their commercials in magazines... no style.

i use superthrive from the first day i put them into soil untill i start to flower. i think the stuff is amazing. 1 drop per gallon. i have tested using superthrive on some plants and none on others. the plants with superthrive are much bigger. much more side groth and a darker healthier green color.

as far as being easy to burn plants i havent seen that. there has been a few gallons where more than a drop gets added (like 4 or 5 drops) and the plants seem to have no negative reaction.

ive been using superthrive 2 years now but just like anything else i cant keep them on a strict diet . so i cant give nobody results unless something burns it and i havent had that yet with anything. in other words ill see my bottle of superthrive and water everything with it 1 time and by next week ill see my fish and seaweed emulsions and fert with that, and a few other organic ferts i use. im just too undisciplined to have any conclusive evidence of any particular fert working better than the other sorry.

i have used superthrive for about 5 years now.

it would be pretty hard to burn your plant with it. it is a hormone, so the plant reacts differently than it would with nutes.

if a plant is subjected to more hormones than it needs/wants, i will simply stop taking it up. but too much coupled with nutes can aid with nute lock, which of course can screw ur stuff up.

a drop per gallon of ST is usually the most they will take up, so putting more would just be a small waste and will just go stagnent in the soil and of course become inactive.

it is mainly a b1 supp. though, with little auxin. so using it during flowering wont help you out, and will only aid in foliage growth- as well as make it hard for it to take up any other hormone or supplements you may want to give it.

outdoor, sufficiently i use it no more than twice in a full life cycle. one feeding with it at the beggining of veg, and one in the middle of veg.

indoor, just once after a seedling or clone has got some girth on it. as is with most hormones, u never need much. and in most cases, dont want much.- can confuse and stress the little buggers.
i still have my original 2 bottles. it should last you a long time
good luck, superthrive is some good stuff

They say it can be used all throughout a grow. I know it helps create bigger fruit.
I might pick a bottle up tomorrow or the next day.. I'm gonna have to buy the mylar I want locally. =*( $100 for 50' None of the good priced websites ship to canada by usps.

security blanket and savemart 2.45 5x5 mylar sheet.

you can always do it how u want to, and play it by ear. ultimetly its up the lady

Latest posts

Back