Anyone else sick?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I appreciate the kind words and the remedies. Lots of sleep and trying to stay hydrated and warm over here. It was too late for me to prevent it, but that all seems like good advice. I went to the doctors and I 100% have it. blegh.

Hey cadlak!! Good to see you. Yes, lots of folks/kids getting pig flu here as well...scary stuff. I got your message the other day, but now thats broke- on kids crappy pc that doesnt have those capabilities.

Get well soon, and I'll eat a magic brownie in your honor. :)

cadlakmike1 said:
I appreciate the kind words and the remedies. Lots of sleep and trying to stay hydrated and warm over here. It was too late for me to prevent it, but that all seems like good advice. I went to the doctors and I 100% have it. blegh.
OK i just ate my hat ! ;) Tammyflu 4 u ! Get well soon ! AND TAKE EXTREME CARE ! Even a second opinion may help ! Every doc down here was telling people they had it ! It was just another flu strain ! ;) :D

I already have tamiflu. I was tested, 100% confirmed H1N1. Feeling better now, just really drained. I just need my fever to break for 24 hours and then i will no longer be considered contagious and can get back to work.

Cadlak,
Take care and hang in there man.
Later we can

:48:

seezya.
:)
Gb

Try to look at the bright side, Cadlak - yours will soon be behind you. The snowbirds are beginning to arrive here and they're bringing their viruses with them :cool:. Don't rush back to work, I'm hearing H1N1 easily turns into (or is accompanied by) pneumonia.

Latest posts

Back