Anyone stoned at the moment?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not stoned..yet...made the mistake of having a dbl shot of everclear in a screwdriver....now I remember why I like hard liquor over beer...it's like liquid crack....

give me a min :bong::bong::bong: working on it :bong::bong::bong: almost there :joint::joint::joint: yep me :stoned:

ozzydiodude said:
give me a min :bong::bong::bong: working on it :bong::bong::bong: almost there :joint::joint::joint: yep me :stoned:
Damn I am jealous... I promised the wife i wld not hit the stash till she got home from Romba or whatever the hell her dance class is called.... It's hard sometimes being a good husband...

Lol hamster its called rambo aint it

lol

yes just stoned on power plant

dohhhhhhhhhh

t4

Bowl of ICE, a old school can cup winner, a chapter out the good book, and a banana smoothie start my day.....

Sure am MariP ..Thanks for asking:D

Nothing like coming home from work and enjoying a nice green bowl.

And relaxing. Life is good.

Nothing like coming home from work and enjoying a nice green bowl.

And relaxing. Life is good.

Life is good, but it gets better! Just wait until you get old enough to retire! I am loving having my time to grow as I want and light up any time I do not have another pressing engagement. Love to wake-n-bake with a great sativa.

Yes!! Though I have a good while to retirement. I'm only 26. I've been looking for a sativa to try. You only see your standard mid around here. But I did get the DA to suspend my sentence last month. Thirteen years early!!! I have been waiting on that to start a grow for personal use. Hopefully I will be in position to start this fall. I'm sick of sub par grass. Can't wait to be self sufficient.

nothing like retirement,, but i know sounds crazy but i haven't work since i was 40 1990 n i miss it
disabled vet n hate it

morningall,,, a chilly 40 here in florida BBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
n i'm already stoned

that darn avatar is suppose to animated,, it suppose to b smoking hahahahahahahahahaahah

Stoned at the moment ? Yes.
Stoned most of the time ? Yes.
Stoned since Uncle Sam sent me to `nam in June 1968 ? Yes.
If cannabis stays in your system for 30 days, do not think I could`ve passed a drug test since June of 1968. Never had to take one and never plan to.
Last day I worked for the man was 1-1-2000. Retirement is great.
Later. Peace

Latest posts

Back