Anyone stoned at the moment?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Two Js of Aurora and half a bar of 80% cocoa chocolate.
What is rhat face on the computer ... on the computger ...:shocked:
It's ME! Starring in the Potrait of Dorian Gray! :doh:

NO got no money , no job , supplier got busted with a pound in his house, can't even get the usual credit till pay day (tomorrow) seeds did'nt arrive ! got the fu#$%in sh^ts badly ! any way i hope everyone else is ripped to the EYEBALLS ! take care !

purplephazes said:
NO got no money , no job , supplier got busted with a pound in his house, can't even get the usual credit till pay day (tomorrow) seeds did'nt arrive ! got the fu#$%in sh^ts badly ! any way i hope everyone else is ripped to the EYEBALLS ! take care !

I'll take an extra toke just for you:48: oh yes again!:hubba:

moment? someone had a moment? why wasn't i told!? dang! i got stoned and missed it again!!:D

Hit the bong a little while ago.....hum....yep...stoned, now..got to get off of here and munch down some dinner.
Rock on...
Did you know the Greatful Dead are at this moment at the shoreline in the SF bay area, getting ready to play....oh how I wish I was there...to hear Sugar Magnolia.....

I am working on it myself. Just rolled a fattie to celebrate letting my summer ladies out to play for a couple hours today for the first time. They were so happy, I needed to raise the T5 lights at one end because Big Bertha grew an inch while outside. I swear, it's true. She has hit the lights 3 times already. Time to spark it. I also wish I was at the Dead concert

zipflip said:
i think its inevitable that every time i sit down to come on here that if ever i got smoke. i pack an fire one up each an every time i log on here.

How can you not:hubba: :hubba: :hubba:

420benny said:
It's rule 4.20. Before posting here, all members must be high, in order to fully appreciate the ambience.;)

:hubba: :hubba: :hubba: :D

Totally baked. I can honestly say I love my job. I do my work load and am done for the day regardless and still get the same pay. Got baked before work, went, and now I am done. I will continue to get baked till the kids get home, then I will color a little, eat cereal, and watch cartoons for the night!:D

Reddy Kilowatt said:
I always have problems finding this thread when I'm stoned. I wish it was a stickey.
Its Arbor day, time to plant a tree.

:holysheep: Caught mw again:48: :hubba: :hubba: :D

Yep I am too....and it seems like everytime I come here I find something have to upgrade in my grow room, like now its lights....Last week it was better beans!

Goal: BIGGER YEILD...Better Quality.....stop givin my money to the dealer. :p

Don't know the strain but pleasant taste, full body, active (Decent sativa)

Latest posts

Back