Anyone stoned at the moment?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sure am ... was up at the crack of dawn this morning. 12:40 and have the days work done.

:bong: What was the question again? Im kinda high right now.:ignore:

just sitting down @ 7:26 am to see what i missed over night
coffee in one hand bong in the other

Yup i'm stoned, need to go to sleep i been on this damn laptop since half 10 ish yesterday morning but keep looking at just one more thread lol.
Hmm cheese on toast, i'm off lol

Newbud said:
Yup i'm stoned, need to go to sleep i been on this damn laptop since half 10 ish yesterday morning but keep looking at just one more thread lol.
Hmm cheese on toast, i'm off lol
yip i see ceres seeds have cheese and kc brains as well have cheese could get expensive to eat it though go gentley

True enough. I've gotten the best advice from this site. I've changed a lot of what I've been doing and am anticipating a higher yield !!

Yeah, I'm stoned !!

pasted to the bed watching TV. I am really hungry but can not get myself motivated enough to go downstairs and raid the kid's easter baskets:D

BuddyLuv said:
pasted to the bed watching TV. I am really hungry but can not get myself motivated enough to go downstairs and raid the kid's easter baskets:D

I just did that! :hubba: :banana:

BuddyLuv said:

" munff gwarg nar tamsun gleb, eessza bwarsunt!!! " :hubba:

that's daddy clanchattan explaing his way out of hogging all the reese's peanut butter eggs about a half hour after finishing wrenching in the garage and 5 or 6 post engine rebuild bong hits.........

ok i slipped off the rails again just had a cheese trim joint and the keyboards gettin kinda hazy and harder to hit the correct keypads..

ohh please not a a whitey

lol

uk420maan

Latest posts

Back