Apology and Apparent disregard for "red" rep.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Like you said Don- it's hard to change what's taken 62 years to make- but you're trying- so will I.

Want to talk UVB again?

:hairpull: Great - It's all been said and done a thousand times.:hitchair: Let's get back to growing weed. :watchplant:

speaking of colorblindness..:hubba:

A old man i knew once couldn't distinguish red from green at all. He was at the motor vehicle department trying to get his license and they had just implemented a new test for just such a thing. It consisted of 2 columns of numbers. One red column and one green column. The guy says, " please read from the green column", as he is filling out the paper work and not really paying attention. So my buddy figures he's got a 50/50 chance at getting it right, so he guesses and starts reading numbers from one of the columns. The clerk looks up from the paper work (kind of irritated), then back at the columns and says, "NO, from the green column!"

Thanks everyone.

The New Girl, I always need hugs and all of the support I can get.

Great smoking.

BBFan,

Sure, only we need to find a more appropriate location. That and right now, I don't even remember where we were discussing so I can refresh my memory about the discussion. Actually, mostly you were teaching me a lot about UVB light.

Anyway, send me the thread we were on so that I can refresh my memory.

Great smoking.

NorthernHoney said:
I am sorry Cubby, I know all about the love of your dog. My beloved lab passed away 5 years ago and I still think about that dog everyday. The golden in my ava is his replacement and she is so sweet. I love dogs, all dogs.

Thanx for the kind words Honey,
Your golden looks like a sweetheart. Just looking at the your ava I can tell that dog gives you the big sad eyes when she's in trouble. I too love all dogs, especialy puppies. People in my family have been raising Dobies since 1940 when my grandfather brought 6 home from Berlin. They are an incredible breed. They are happy anywhere thier family is, city or country, home or appartment, I know a guy that lives in a trailer house and owns 2 and they're perfectly happy and healthy. But they do need alot of exercise. I used to walk that dog a minimum of 3 times per day,3 miles each trip. It was worth it though because my dog (Jester, was his name )was a picture of health, and all that walking did'nt do me any harm either.
I'd like to get another dog but I'm not going out actively looking for one, I figgure when the right dog comes along he'll know me and I'll know him. It's kahrma.
Tacke care.

Latest posts

Back