Apology

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
L

legalize_freedom

Hey folks I just wanted to apologize to any of you that I have offended, or annoyed through the last couple months. I realized today that I spend way too much time on this site, and probably reply to way too many threads. I've been laid-off since the beginning of Nov. This is the longest I have not worked since I was a kid, and it's driving me crazy. So I'm sorry for driving you all crazy because of my boredom. I've got some books to read, and lots of stuff on the internet I should be looking at instead of spending all my time here...Hopefully the shop will be calling soon! Later:bolt:

You haven't been bothering me LF.

But apology accepted if you insist. :p

Damn straight! You have been about unbearable! I was about to call you out on it just now too when I saw this thread. :mad:

Haha! Naw, yer good bro. No worries even. Look, if it's buggin' ya that much, just grow more dope!;) That would justify extra time spent on MP:D

I've not seen you offend or seen any comments to you suggesting anyone is annoyed with you LF :)

:peace:

We can take it legalize esp with your situation even though i aint seen any offensive posts by ya man.

Hope 2010 brings ya a new job im in similar situation in last 3 months worked about 3-5 days only due to recession in u.k. but i have a days work this thursday and its only 4 miles from home.

lol

t4

no apolagies necessary, LF!
don't keep yur growing knowledge locked away.
i'm offended by yur apolagy

Damn....

...I was just about to find your house too...

Kidding.

[maybe]

OldHippieChick said:
That IS an impressive number of posts for 3.5 months:48:

No kidding! I've been here for almost 2 years I think...;)

LF I wouldn't sweat it, you hand out lots of good info to all that ask. That's what the site is for right?

Why would you need to apologize LF?

You're always helpful, you always show respect, when you're wrong you admit it.

I hope 2010 is a great year for you.

Keep those posts coming!

The information you have provided me alone has really helped my plants alot. Please dont hold out on us with your great info and fun personality :)

legalize freedom,

I sure pray for your employment situation to improve soon.

As a workaholic forced into early retirement I understand where you are coming from, even without the issue of a greatly reduced income.

You sure do NOT owe me and apology!

Great smoking.

:yeahthat::hubba:

And go see if Judge Judy's on yet... :holysheep: I love to get baked and watch her lay into some yutz...:p

I appriciate ya'll...I won't stay away, I just don't need to be spending so much time here...Thanks for the nice words, not what I was looking for, but thank you none the less.

i think this was an experiment to see how many people would kiss LF's hind section. well done LF, well done. lol

LOL...surrep actually I think I may have offended a member who I hold in the highest regard, and after dwelling on that, wondered how many others I had offended in my ramblings. I really wasn't looking for any response at all, just wanted to say I was sorry for any disagreement, or misunderstanding on my part.

There are a few on here that I think the world of, and it sucks when you think you may have offended one of them unintentionally. Thats all.

good luck on your job search in 2010 lf, if you feel you need to spend less time on this site then I'm sure you have your reasons for that. None of us will hold that against you!

lmfao. do what you feel, say what you want, you only live once. No sense wasting time regretting the things we cannot change. Or trying to change the perception of those who will not listen. May the future be good to you.

I am glad you were on a lot because I just started and you have helped me already. So thank you. You were welcoming and helpful.

Speaking of helpful, I am embarrassed to ask, what is
bag seed?

bagseed = [noun] seed found at the bottom of the bag that you paid too much for, and didn't get enough of. Genetics unkown. Like rolling dice.

Thanks agian for the nice words folks. Your all makeing me wish I hadn't posted it. Really wasn't what I expected...so thanks

Latest posts

Back