Appearing pistols

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ronsr

Reaction score
When does one start to see pistols forming on the plants after gowing 12/12.Im in the 6th week of the grow.with 12/12 started four weeks ago.the strain is train wreck and I am not seeing any pistols forming yet on the plants.
In my last grow it seems to me that for the strain uphoria.after 6 weeks I think I had pistols already forming.

Any oppinions?

Its totally strain dependant and when its mature enough to flower, because you set the lights to 12/12 at week 4 when it wasn't mature enough its still kind of vegin on 12 hours of light.

If you don't see pistils forming within at least 20 days of 12/12, you have light leaks, or males. Are you sure your grow area is light tight at night?

Some sativas are like that - slow to flower. But Something still doesn't sound right.

Pot Belly said:
If you don't see pistils forming within at least 20 days of 12/12, you have light leaks, or males. Are you sure your grow area is light tight at night?

Some sativas are like that - slow to flower. But Something still doesn't sound right.

That is a good possibility, i always naturally asume that people make sure of darkness for the worry of hermies.

Im still kinda in the same space wondering.I appreciate your opinions,and I will let you know when pistols begin to pop.By the way the plants are all cloned.

ronsr said:
Im still kinda in the same space wondering.I appreciate your opinions,and I will let you know when pistols begin to pop.By the way the plants are all cloned.
..."cloned females" ??No strain should take 4 weeks of 12's to start flowering from clones..IMHO.
Flowering requires "TOTAL" darkness. I'm thinking light leaks, too.

Latest posts

Back