Atttitude: not so good experience

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
kinda agree with jbones you should either send them back or arrange for payment, why? it does make it harder for all of us (tude family) to get re-orders when we all need it, if your honest who knows what maybe important freebies youll get in the future, or maybe youll get a helping hand from a friend because you showed them the way anyhow have been dealing with the attitude for 4 months and have been very pleased, you know jbones is right your ordering something illegal, across international borders,and you expect results 100% of the time?, be prepared to to live a somewhat sad life. Be patient, remember its fall season do you honestly think your the only one preparing for winter grows,i'm glad things worked out but be prepared to at least lose a order now and then and if you need info on dinafem strains your at the right place good luck and we'll all be holding a green thought fer ya

i dont think he was really complaining here just lookin for some good advice and support no need to slam him

as far as the reship i would have called the tude and said listen i got my package and see what they say the may say to keep it or send it back either way i think honesty is the way to go here. you never know next time they may say to bad

thats more along the lines of how i was feeling, call em, be honest, they may tell you to keep them.

Seven days with Nirvana every time, and freebies, and cheaper. Thats all I have to say.

If you called them and played nice, thanking them for stepping up and sending you a second free order, I bet they will say "Keep them and tell all your friends"
Good karma move for extra GREEN MOJO on your next grow.

420benny said:
If you called them and played nice, thanking them for stepping up and sending you a second free order, I bet they will say "Keep them and tell all your friends"
Good karma move for extra GREEN MOJO on your next grow.

:yeahthat: Glad you got your beans. :)

JBonez said:
Hey HIE, whats that stuff people used to have back in the day??? remember??? Oh yeah, patience.....!

Its funny, you are buying seeds illegally and complaining because you didnt get them with a false name?

Lame

I hope the attitude does screw you next time. Ship them back the seeds you are having reshipped, if you have an ounce of class. No wonder they get pissed when americans email the crap out of them, its probably not their fault, thanks for making it harder for the rest of us!

mods please decimate this thread with a padlock, so future whiners wont have it as inspiration to cry about seedbanks when it is most likely their fault.

Hey JBonez.. whats that thing that you use to have........ oh yeah
CLASS.

Jbonez kinda harsh dude. seems like ur whinning just like the whinners your complaining about.:cry:
lay off a bit man, get high :48:
I really dont see what my nationality has to do with anything so keep it out from now on please.
I dont care if its legal or illegal, if i pay for a service I expect a product. If i get screwed then oh well, stuff happens. but im sure as heck still gonna be upset about it.

I guess maybe i expected a sonner delivery time than two months after hearing everyone get theirs after a week or so.

They came through in the end, though i will say its been well over a month now since the resend on the second package,. which was with a legit name, so dont really think thats the issue at hand ole jboneze. for osme reaosn they have a slow time getting it to my area, though nirvana doesnt????:confused:

oh well ill be oredering from them again soon anyways, wanna get some more of the DIfanem seeds.

Also i already sent them an email, havent heard back.....

im saying, your thread is irresponsible, and it brings discredit to a company that is otherwise pretty efficient.

It doesnt seem to me, or anyone for that matter that the attitude has even done anything wrong, yet the thread puts them on blast.

just sayin, and,

im American too, trust me, we can be whiners the second things dont go our way. Seedbanks could care less about whiners. They send the order, they expect delivery as all parameters are met as far as they can go.

When they get emails, prob from newbs complaining about something for no reason imo.

relax, dont get ruffled.

Glad you got your beans... I have an order that was in NYC four days ago so I'm hoping for them to be at my office Monday. I do think they could have handled your situation much better with a little communication but next time maybe send them to your own name... right? I checked reviews on at least a half dozen mj forums and it was hard to find any negative reports on attitude... I wanted to get a TGA strain and Nirvana didn't carry them so to Attitude I went... I used Doc Chronic for about a half dozen orders over the years and always had great service and the tops in immediate customer service but I read about many of their beans getting seized at customs so I thought better of it this time... We'll see what happens... 10 Jack the Ripper seeds and 4 freebies... Thai Super Skunk, Moby ****, Pineapple Express, Powerkush... not bad for $100 shipped... don't forget the 420 discount code!

Peace!:cool:

I have put in two orders with attitude first order took a bit longer second 4 or 5 days earlier. Nice amount of freebies cant complain currently I have Delicious Seeds/ Fruity Chronic Juice WW/Chronic hybrid, Dinafem Roadrunner & Moby ****, G13 Quicksilver & Pineapple Express & Thai Super Skunk, Barney Farms Amnesia Lemon & their Blue Cheese Strain.

JBonez said:
No wonder they get pissed when americans email the crap out of them, its probably not their fault, thanks for making it harder for the rest of us!

WHAT THE #%** DOES THIS MEAN!

daddyo said:
WHAT THE #%** DOES THIS MEAN!

it means exactly what was implied.

Me being an american as well, i know how frustrating it is waiting for beans.

Other countries dont have the same problem with legality, so when us americans get anxious, we email the crap out of the seedbanks wondering why our beans are taking so long (we havent figured it out yet that it takes time)

Seeds are illegal, so when you are looking for your ILLEGAL merchandise, remember that the seedbanks are doing YOU a favor by shipping to a country that doesnt allow it. No need to blast their email as they can only do so much, once it reaches our shores, the Seedbank has done their part.

Patience will pay off.

I never emailed them once attitude emails you plenty if you ask me, like jbonez said patience will pay off.

little update guys. I germinated the ten bubblicous i got from attitude and the ten Black Jack seeds from Nirvana. The wierd things is, that i got completely different results with the two strands.
I germinated both the same way buy soaking for 24 hours in water, then into wet paper towel, in the ziplock on top of the satellite dish. All ten black jacks germinated extrememly fast, yet none of the bubblicous ever broke the surface. I had a couple of the bubbles that craked open in the towel, looking like they might germinate then they would just die out.

I really dont think this is Attitudes fault, since both starnds came from Nirvanna. The only way it could be their fault is maybe a bad seed stock of that strand.?????
Who knows, but im very happy with the black jack so far. Their fast growing and all look very healthy.

Hey blue i have noticed that my blue widow from dinafem took two days to pop, she's now at almost a foot tall, some strains germ, grow and flower different. My moby d..k popped in 18hrs and is growing fast also from dinafem. I,m glad you stuck with the tude and i,m interested in your blackjack, are you going to do a gj? Something thats been weighing heavy on my mind, I apologise if my earlier thread was a little harsh, Im very passionate about the attitude and i would like to see every farmer who orders from them to have succesful grows, mainly because beautiful people like you help me decide what strains are best suited to help treat my medical needs. I still feel the need to once agian say i'm sorry and have patience, i'm vaping and needed to get that off my chest. Thanks for listening to an old fart. Green thoughts to ya!

well thank you chef for the kind words. Iam doing a grow journal, the link is right there below my signature. As far as the germinating goes, they been going now for well over a week with no signs of growing. I think these might be a dud, just odd that the whole pack would be that way.
Iam really excited about the Dinafem seed im going to germinate today, called Moby ****. A cross of haze and widow, (i think thats right)

EDIT: the starred name was blocked because it violated the website rules, but really its the name of the straind. SO no ppl im not going around cussing everyone again like a mad man.

blue dont feel bad about the seeds it is their cost of doing business. My family owned a pizza restaraunt if the customer wasnt satisfied they got the order free and a remake...good business keep customers happy and attitude is one of them. I doubt they would want the hastle of getting them back, they dont know what has happened with them and it would be irresponsible of them to resell them again ater people touched them and did lord knows what. They are a succesful business thye arent crying over this trust me...you paid for the gaurantee and you got it. I have a few moby dicks growing as we speak plus a blue widow. all are doing great!

you werent lying about the service when you made the post so I see no reason to not have posted it...good or bad.

Latest posts

Back