Auto Climax Breeding + Bagseed

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Best up energetic high I have had has been Satori. Quite a few peeps here grow it. It is a Sativa high in an Indica package. Easy to clone, around 9 weeks flowering. My wife is a little pissed that I didn't hold on to a cut of it. I got some beans of it from a friend so I will be growing it again this Fall. Hardest part is getting the beans. They sell out quick.
Awesome thanks.. Yea, I browsed through a journal of someone growing it under LED's can't remember who at the moment, but yea it looked good. But it had an indica stature.. That is awesome. Especially since my tent isn't that big.. The auto shot up and it was too late.. so I bent it.. haha

Think I'll get me some beans and make my own seeds from it since its one of those hard to get strains.. That is what happen with the kosher kush, I was finally able to order a seed and it didn't sprout.. Man was I mad. joker was like 26 dollars.

Just checked my seed bank I usually use and unavailable.

haha, got to keep an eye on it.

Kinda funny, cause I stopped taking pics simply because over in the other forum I was posting all my pics and show the progress and no one cared, so I got discouraged and just stopped.
View attachment 213418

RIU lost most of my pics in the xenforo swap
almost 2 years worth of work / pics

so instead of 200+ auto pics i have [image 00012 ] or what ever
did get a few recovered from my hard drive before it crapped out
but mostly from the auto cup contest and my last 2 cycles

talked to the guy im buying that house from he said i may be able to move in on the first
so im going to see if i can clone my haze and just chop the rest since its only
a few weeks into its 12 week flower
ive had my best luck cloning it in the first 2 weeks of flower i think its on week 4 it may still work out with out stressing it too bad ..... fingers crossed

RIU lost most of my pics in the xenforo swap
almost 2 years worth of work / pics

so instead of 200+ auto pics i have [image 00012 ] or what ever
did get a few recovered from my hard drive before it crapped out
but mostly from the auto cup contest and my last 2 cycles

talked to the guy im buying that house from he said i may be able to move in on the first
so im going to see if i can clone my haze and just chop the rest since its only
a few weeks into its 12 week flower
ive had my best luck cloning it in the first 2 weeks of flower i think its on week 4 it may still work out with out stressing it too bad ..... fingers crossed
Yea I didn't have my pics saved on my computer either and riu doesn't have the final pics and neither do I. I'm getting the same thing from there, some are back but not all. Oh well..

Good luck on all that also...

Have you ever grown pineapple chunk? It looks nice, and its supposed to have a low leaf to bud and also supposed to be pretty strong.

no idea bro
skunk #1
haze #1

im still not understanding ?
if i inbreed my plants it further stabilizes it
what am i missing here youre still continuing on
ibl = inbred line im inbreeding my plants

im sure im missing something here and you are just stuck on what ever that is
hung up on technicalities i guess

Wow is that what Ibl means :rolleyes: and you really think you're going to create an Ibl :rolleyes:
im using this process
instead of cubing whether it is a true " IBL " or not i dont care im using the " process" to further stabilize what i have

Naw, I'm cool and I don't mind showing you.. This is auto anesthesia from pyramid.

First pic is to show the tops that I had growing, there were 12.
attachment.php

attachment.php

Had to bend the top cause it stretched so much so quick
attachment.php

Here is my converted branch
attachment.php

Showing more and more bud production
attachment.php

attachment.php

Seeds forming
attachment.php

Cured bud
attachment.php

Don't have the final pics of the plant before or right after trim, but I filled 5 pint and half mason jars, and each held about an ounce each and I mean like 24-26 grams a piece
pic 4 was the CS branch ?

I'm sorry but it sure doesn't look like a 5oz (cured) plant to me.
In your own words you say at a maximum you filled 5 jars with a total of 130g which at a conversion rate of 28g per oz is a little over 4.6oz.
Which, having seen the pics is still not what I'd expect from a 4.6oz single plant harvest.

What lighting did you use ?
I'm so curious of the setup you had to achieve your claimed harvest.
First, I have said almost 5oz not over not exactly.
Second, what do I have to accomplish by lying about it?
Third, I said that the final pics right before and after it was trimmed are gone, the place I had them on the other site change forum types and a good majority of pics are gone, just like me and troll were just talking about.
Fourth, I started this thread with my whole setup, go to page 1 and look at the very first post.

Obviously your bias against autos is spilling out in a very condescending way and there is no need for that.

Like I said before, I have no reason to lie, I will not gain anything from it. Check out my name, it is my name for a reason. My very first grow I yielded over 6oz ever since I get no lower than 8oz from photos and that is with soil, if I use DWC I get no lower than 10-12 but I like using soil even though I can get more with dwc which is irrelevant because I grow for myself and don't sell.

I'm doing my best with being nice to you even though you keep trying to call me a liar simply because you don't like autos, its very immature and I wish you would stop. Talk to me like a fellow grower, not someone trying to pull something over your eyes.

Lastly, its really hard to take you seriously when you came into my own thread and didn't even read the very first post.

First, I have said almost 5oz not over not exactly.
Second, what do I have to accomplish by lying about it?
Third, I said that the final pics right before and after it was trimmed are gone, the place I had them on the other site change forum types and a good majority of pics are gone,

i feel bad for dankster he lost 1000's of pics :(

i feel bad for dankster he lost 1000's of pics :(
Yea,I can imagine..
When I went to go grab the pics to post here, I seen my very final pics were gone and it was the only place I saved them because each one I take with my nikon is 6-10mb a piece.. Takes up space quick and I thought they would be safe in a grow journal, but I was wrong.

ha check this one out :D it was one of my hazes
found this one on a old thread im finding a bunch of pics that got deleted in my blog still in threads ;) you might be able to find some random posts of yours too never know
That looks cool. I've wanted to tilt some branches sideways like that I just never end up doing it.. I think it would look cool to have the individual buds sticking up off of it.

Plenty of people lie about harvests whether they have anything to gain from it or not. Regardless of not having the last pictures just before harvest, it still does not look like a 5oz harvest to me.
Your current setup is not necessarily the same as the setup you used to grow your claimed 5oz plant.
I'm not trying to call you a liar because I dislike autos. I just do not believe your claimed harvest weights.
So having read the first and last post, was your claimed 5oz harvest from the same setup you're currently using and did you grow just one plant ?

if it was fully seeded it could of very well been more then 5 oz's
you are missing a main point that he posted he CS'd a branch the plant he had was partially seeded >.<
you seem really intelligent so i figured you would of taken that into account
but it seems you have missed it

Plenty of people lie about harvests whether they have anything to gain from it or not.
Regardless of not having the last pictures just before harvest, it still does not look like a 5oz harvest to me.
Your current setup is not necessarily the same as the setup you used to grow your claimed 5oz plant.
I'm not trying to call you a liar because I dislike autos. I just do not believe your claimed harvest weights.
So having read the first and last post, was your claimed 5oz harvest from the same setup you're currently using and did you grow just one plant ?
Same exact setup. I always use a 5gal bucket and my 400w hps.
Yes, one plant. I had a blue dream, but it turned male. I topped it and if it was a female it would have more than likely yielded over 8oz.
4 main tops after it was topped with one month veg.
This was chopped shortly after.
View attachment DSCN2602.jpg

View attachment DSCN2604.jpg

i need to get a camera it seems to clean the pics up nicely
alot better then my 5 mega pixel cam phone

SGT ~~~> :hitchair: <~~~ ME :D

i need to get a camera it seems to clean the pics up nicely
alot better then my 5 mega pixel cam phone

SGT ~~~> :hitchair: <~~~ ME :D
Yea, I broke down and bought me one cause I love photography, I had a standard digital camera, but taking pics near my magnetic ballast ruin it.. :laugh:

Latest posts

Back