Auto Climax Breeding + Bagseed

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Right lol

So, you're not working with an Ibl but rather trying to create one while using CS. Good luck with that :rolleyes:

ok i dont see what your getting at brother
im getting the point youre right im wrong
and you dislike auto's that is cool to each their own

inbred line meaning its been inbred to further stabilize
purple haze #1<~~~~ has two pheno's that ive seen its already stable one grows slow one grows fast both have purple stems and green leaves and smell like incense
my auto's are getting inbred THATS how you stabilize them

Bc it grows no bud... Its beyond low yield... It grows calyxs here and there and IME from smoking it in the Dam twice def not worth the time or space for the end product....

around a 1/4 lb in 80-90 days is low yield ?

wow i need to start grow the beaster strains you are apparently growing

**** edit i apologize ... i miss understood

i realize now you are talking about the grinspoon

:48: Like LED's, the topic of Autos brings out the drama. I am not going to try and act like I am neutral on the subject, because I have no use for them. That being said, like most things related to growing cannabis, everyone develops their own tastes and preferences. That being said, most of us that have been lucky enough to have been given a Straight Fire clone only cut (or multiple:)) or have stumbled upon one by popping beans want to be able to hold on to that cut. Without having to hit an Auto with some CS and make it self itself for S1's. I would rather run a fast finishing Fire strain from clone and still get to harvest in 70 days or less.

Nothing wrong with people who are growing out "Today's Autos" and showing how far they have come and their usefulness for certain situations. When talk of Autos yielding 5 ounces dry in 70 days get made most of us are skeptical and want some proof. That's when you get drama.

JMO

:48: Like LED's, the topic of Autos brings out the drama. I am not going to try and act like I am neutral on the subject, because I have no use for them. That being said, like most things related to growing cannabis, everyone develops their own tastes and preferences. That being said, most of us that have been lucky enough to have been given a Straight Fire clone only cut (or multiple:)) or have stumbled upon one by popping beans want to be able to hold on to that cut. Without having to hit an Auto with some CS and make it self itself for S1's. I would rather run a fast finishing Fire strain from clone and still get to harvest in 70 days or less.

Nothing wrong with people who are growing out "Today's Autos" and showing how far they have come and their usefulness for certain situations. When talk of Autos yielding 5 ounces dry in 70 days get made most of us are skeptical and want some proof. That's when you get drama.

JMO
http://www.dutch-passion.nl/en/news...est-from-single-plant-here-is-the-grow-diary/

im not talking about lowryders in a dixie cup
the new stuff

i find it odd how people with such a strong dislike for auto's
spend so much time in the auto threads
i understand voicing your opinion and not having a need for them
but i dont see the point
a bunch of us moved to this site for reasons like this

i drive a truck ...... i have no use for a car

im not gonna tell you your wrong for owning and driving a car you may very well love
and i dont feel cars are the down fall of the automobile industry
just polluting the trucks " the real vehicle's " IMO

i dunno it is what it is i guess

you seem really nice hamster and in no way was i trying to start a flame war about autoflower strains but to be told im just chucking pollen and fem crosses in no way benefit the cannabis gene pool .... i kinda take offense too

I agree, people who don't like Autos would be better off not using the Auto Section to just go in and pick on those who do like them.

And believe me, the reason you guys and girl(s) came here from RIU is not lost on me. I certainly don't want you guys feeling like you are being picked on or targeted for joining us here.
That crap will not fly here, and I am speaking to the people that were here before you came. This site is better than that.
I understand having strong feelings about certain things, but let's not be disrespectful of each other. If you don't like Autos, don't spend your day in the Auto Section banging on people who do. If you do like Autos, understand that claims that seem exaggerated will be met with skepticism. Quite a few of us have been growing for a while and might have grown a couple Autos back when they were the LowRyder type. Back your claims up with more than talk or don't go making them without expecting to get called out. Nothing personal, but this is the internet.
I apologize if you have been made to feel uncomfortable or picked on.

I agree, people who don't like Autos would be better off not using the Auto Section to just go in and pick on those who do like them.

And believe me, the reason you guys and girl(s) came here from RIU is not lost on me. I certainly don't want you guys feeling like you are being picked on or targeted for joining us here.
That crap will not fly here, and I am speaking to the people that were here before you came. This site is better than that.
I understand having strong feelings about certain things, but let's not be disrespectful of each other. If you don't like Autos, don't spend your day in the Auto Section banging on people who do. If you do like Autos, understand that claims that seem exaggerated will be met with skepticism. Quite a few of us have been growing for a while and might have grown a couple Autos back when they were the LowRyder type. Back your claims up with more than talk or don't go making them without expecting to get called out. Nothing personal, but this is the internet.
I apologize if you have been made to feel uncomfortable or picked on.
Its ok, don't worry about it.. I've had to deal with way worse, so someone picking on my autos don't bother me.. :laugh: When it comes to someone insulting my family then I take offense, but yea...

Its all good.

At least you addressed it which is more I can say for the other place..

Now I must go into another thread in the auto section to show my 5oz auto since some think it isn't possible.

I can post them here also if you like. ;)

When it comes to someone insulting my family then I take offense, but yea...

Its all good.

At least you addressed it which is more I can say for the other place..

Now I must go into another thread in the auto section to show my 5oz auto since some think it isn't possible.

I can post them here also if you like. ;)

I can assure you if someone were to insult your family they would be gone. There is never a need to go there.

You can post pics where ever you see fit. You don't seem to have taken this personal and it's not. It's just certain claims will always bring out the skepticism in people. If there is an Auto out there that can consistently yield in the 4 or 5 ounce range than awesome. I imagine plenty of people, including myself might give them a run in our veg tents while we veg. If I can get 5 ounces from seed to harvest in 70 days I can find a use for that.

I can assure you if someone were to insult your family they would be gone. There is never a need to go there.

You can post pics where ever you see fit. You don't seem to have taken this personal and it's not. It's just certain claims will always bring out the skepticism in people. If there is an Auto out there that can consistently yield in the 4 or 5 ounce range than awesome. I imagine plenty of people, including myself might give them a run in our veg tents while we veg. If I can get 5 ounces from seed to harvest in 70 days I can find a use for that.
Naw, I'm cool and I don't mind showing you.. This is auto anesthesia from pyramid.

First pic is to show the tops that I had growing, there were 12.
attachment.php

attachment.php

Had to bend the top cause it stretched so much so quick
attachment.php

Here is my converted branch
attachment.php

Showing more and more bud production
attachment.php

attachment.php

Seeds forming
attachment.php

Cured bud
attachment.php

Don't have the final pics of the plant before or right after trim, but I filled 5 pint and half mason jars, and each held about an ounce each and I mean like 24-26 grams a piece

Kinda funny, cause I stopped taking pics simply because over in the other forum I was posting all my pics and show the progress and no one cared, so I got discouraged and just stopped.

That plant game me issues the whole run.. She apparently didn't like organic soil as she kept acting like it was hot.. After I stopped giving her nutes and flushed her the problem nearly went away, but as you can see it was getting deep into flower, so not very easy to solve that issue with the amount of time I had left...

I should also mention that I cut off all the tops at once then let the bottom half of them go for another week and half and then froze them buds and made hash..

Here was a little bit of ice water hash I made:
View attachment hash.jpg

Lookin good man. Have to make me some hash, not enough trim yet.

Thanks, all that is no more.. That was from last harvest... I didn't use any trim for my hash, I used all buds.
For some reason it gave it a fruity dank taste from the hash, it was weird.

Once buds like this matured:
View attachment DSCN2326.jpg
I tossed them in a freezer bag and froze them for like 3 weeks until I was ready to make hash from them.. Turned out pretty good for my first time making ice water hash.

Nice looking plant. Is Pyramid seeds Super Autos that go like 100 Days? Or was that a 10 week plant from seed to harvest? Looks yummy. Was it a Sativa like high? Has that sexy Sativa look. Sorry Indicas, but the Sativas tend to look sexier. :D

Buds would be nice but I need more of them to. I have another harvest coming up so I should have plenty then. Better luck next time fishing , season starts in my province (Canada) next weekend.

Nice pics...that is some really nice scenic view. Looks like fun.

Thanks, it was...
We had a great time just being outdoors even though I didn't have any luck with fish.

Nice pictures, I will be standing on a riverbank, probably fall in.

Nice looking plant. Is Pyramid seeds Super Autos that go like 100 Days? Or was that a 10 week plant from seed to harvest? Looks yummy. Was it a Sativa like high? Has that sexy Sativa look. Sorry Indicas, but the Sativas tend to look sexier. :D
Was a 10 week plant from seed to harvest, even though I lowered my light and let the smaller buds mature a bit more for a little over a week, so 11 the bottom part. ;)

It was an indica stone,however you smoke maybe half a bowl depending on tolerance and have more of active type high, but it was easy to over do it... I've been looking for a pretty good energetic sativa high, can you recommend a plant for me?

Was a 10 week plant from seed to harvest, even though I lowered my light and let the smaller buds mature a bit more for a little over a week, so 11 the bottom part. ;)

It was an indica stone,however you smoke maybe half a bowl depending on tolerance and have more of active type high, but it was easy to over do it... I've been looking for a pretty good energetic sativa high, can you recommend a plant for me?

Best up energetic high I have had has been Satori. Quite a few peeps here grow it. It is a Sativa high in an Indica package. Easy to clone, around 9 weeks flowering. My wife is a little pissed that I didn't hold on to a cut of it. I got some beans of it from a friend so I will be growing it again this Fall. Hardest part is getting the beans. They sell out quick.

Latest posts

Back