Auto Climax Breeding + Bagseed

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
no i actually dont and its not a big yielder i may have got a zip of actual buds but the leaves dust up real nice and it has alot of f'n leaves bubble from it was intense to say the least not worth what it took if you where selling but if you had the room to waste its actually alot of fun to grow my chick at the time was bummed it got chopped she would go in my tent and just stare at it poke at it and what not
but for something to breed with the potency is there no doubt

That sucks.
I was hoping to see some pics..

It looks like it would interesting to grow, I may get me one at some point.. Idk.. With me creating seeds and making a cross I won't need any seeds for a while and I still have a photo to grow out.

So if there isn't one, why don't you make one?
could be a money maker for you. ;)

Maybe I should get one a breed it with a pineapple express and call it Spoon full of pineapple.

true
thats why i picked the haze its really stout
even though its slow flower you figure the auto would pick the pace up in the mix

So are you going to breed one or no?

Which auto would you like to cross it with? You would only get prob about 20% autos, but once you did you could convert a branch get the pollen and produce all autos of whatever auto+spoon you choose.

I'm asking the mutlifarious person if when I cross my autos if they are stable and don't hermi would he change his mind about autos. ;)

I've never actually had a female plant hermi on me. I had a reg on hermi on me from stress, but that was about it.

ya but it wouldnt be stable to breed
youd have to cross the photo with auto keep the pollen
then grow out the seeds and hit one in flower on 12/12
then put your lights on 24/0 pop like 20 - 50 beans cs one thats auto and let it pollinate the other ones showing auto then grow out a test batch of each plant in the
etc etc etc rinse and repeat

i didnt get 20% my first run i grew out some beans they didnt make it through veg but were past the point of being able to determine if it had the auto trait
one of my buddies has 10 outdoors started indoors none of them have auto'd
they should show up next round

those were the haze x kc45 (these seeds have males in the mix this will easily be finished )
the haze fem x AKR fem i only have a few beans of so i may try that one again

Yea, I know it would take a while to get to be stable.

But it would pay off in the end.. Well, maybe.. Could turn out like ****. :laugh:

Don't get me wrong, growing autos can be fun and the one I grew was some fire, but I still want to cross aurora indica and pineapple express... That would be a super strain.

Alright, I'm out of here for the night... Gonna get up kinda early and go fishing.. See if I can't catch me a nice big bass. Maybe some catfish, for sure some crappie.

Later everyone.

i wanna try that berry bomb cross gdp

and yes that is perfect structure

thanks for reminding me :hitchair:
i really need to start taking better pics

Latest posts

Back