Auto grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
mojavemama said:
LOOKING GOOD! And now I'm getting excited about my auto White Dwarfs, which aren't that far from harvest now. The colas are as big around as Redbull cans. Lovin' it....

I'll be watching for your next report on these sweethearts!

Hey, MM! Buddha White Dwarfs, er Dwarves? I have 3 going, early days :D

wally150 said:
not having high hopes for an oz off each plant, although it would be nice :p

You start it up arty, mine is still growing and wont be on the chopping block for another 13 days im thinking. I'll definately add a smoke report and a weigh out and everything.

I think you will get at least an oz off of those...positive thinking:)

:D an oz off each? no more supporting underground criminal enterprises for a while....half the reason i hate buying stuff off the street

wally150 said:
and i will be making some bubble off the trimmings, so ill be trimming close :D

Yeah I hve learned that you need to only use sugar leaf and popcorn buds in the hash making..otherwise it is a waste of time...unless you are like subcool and your plants are down right stacked with trichs...man those pics of his are awesome...

i was just going to do the iso style like i did last time, but after reading through his bubble thread, and seeing those pics, i ordered the 8 bag 1 gallon set, and will be doing it up. there are PLENTY of frosty leaves on the ladies too, the buds have really built up beyond my expectations, so i can afford to trim close and just keep the bud to smoke, and bubble the frosty leaves.

Why dont you? arent your growing that too??? I ordered sum of those and would love to know what the smoke report on them are..:hubba: ;)

ArtVandolay said:
We're going to need an HBD Results thread - you want to start it?

uptosumpn said:
Why dont you? arent your growing that too??? I ordered sum of those and would love to know what the smoke report on them are..:hubba: ;)

I agree! Start it up Art! My HBDs buds and leaves are starting to get a beautiful purple color to them so im gonna let that lady go until at 20% amber, so it might not be done for another 2 weeks. I will definately add to the smoke report, but this HBD is really turning into something spectacular. used to just smell like skunky peanuts but now it has a berry smell coming out. Its out of control. I love it.

wally150 said:
I agree! Start it up Art! My HBDs buds and leaves are starting to get a beautiful purple color to them so im gonna let that lady go until at 20% amber, so it might not be done for another 2 weeks. I will definately add to the smoke report, but this HBD is really turning into something spectacular. used to just smell like skunky peanuts but now it has a berry smell coming out. Its out of control. I love it.

Nice job, wally, you're getting close! Are you going to dry and cure or quick dry and smoke :hubba::confused:. Mine had a bluish tinge to it but I wouldn't call it purple. We need new pics!!!

I haven't had any feedback on whether anyone likes the strain results threads or not. I think it would be great to go to a single thread and see (or calculate) average heights, yields, grow methods, etc. I'll repost my hbd in a results thread and we'll give it one more try :). I have another rrf to chop this weekend, too.

ArtVandolay said:
Nice job, wally, you're getting close! Are you going to dry and cure or quick dry and smoke :hubba::confused:. Mine had a bluish tinge to it but I wouldn't call it purple. We need new pics!!!

I haven't had any feedback on whether anyone likes the strain results threads or not. I think it would be great to go to a single thread and see (or calculate) average heights, yields, grow methods, etc. I'll repost my hbd in a results thread and we'll give it one more try :). I have another rrf to chop this weekend, too.

the actual buds starting purpling and i thought i was going crazy but now the leaves are definately turning purple, its beautiful. Ill post pics tomorrow or whenever i feel like it, nothing much has happened since my last update.

wally150 said:
the actual buds starting purpling and i thought i was going crazy but now the leaves are definately turning purple, its beautiful. Ill post pics tomorrow or whenever i feel like it, nothing much has happened since my last update.

I am growing three stains of auto just broke ground 4- white dwarf, 2- RRF, and 2-short stuff fem mystery kush. I read on another thread where you said you ran your lights at 20/4 was that from the get go or did you veg them a few weeks at 24/7?

all the advice I have gotten from this site has been priceless and seeing your good fortune and great looking plants I will adopt your light regiment. I can just hope I have the success you have had.

thanks
leastofthese

las vegas three strain auto grow
http://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/showthread.php?t=53453

RRF coming down in 3 days or so, im gonna let the HBD go a bit longer, not sure how long though. enjoy the pics! first one is the cola of the RRF, the rest are various buds on the HBD

IMG_2449.jpg

IMG_2448.jpg

IMG_2447.jpg

IMG_2446.jpg

IMG_2445.jpg

IMG_2444.jpg

IMG_2441.jpg

IMG_2440.jpg

IMG_2439.jpg

IMG_2438.jpg

IMG_2437.jpg

IMG_2435.jpg

NICE WALLY! HOW TALL ARE THEY??? MINE JUS ARRIVED TODAY...16 DAYZ FROM DA TUDE'...(KINDA LONG ON DELIVERY THIS TIME, NEVERTHELESS THERE HERE!!!!!!!!!!) 10 Himalayan Blue diesel, 10 Mdanzig Blue ryder and 10 lowryder purple jems!! gonna order sum of those new Mdanzig Sour60 to go with theses for my next crop..doing pepetual harvest and whole plant seed runs

rrf is about 22" and the cola is a foot of that length. the hbd is 14" at its tallest point and it grew out into a bush w/out any topping so im pretty happy about that.

what do you think you might get outta the hbd? (dry)

Latest posts

Back