AUTO's!!! Lowlife AK47/HINDU KUSH,WHITE DWARF 2nd grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

loudpipes929

Reaction score
This is my second grow so any advise and help will be much appreciated.
Thanks to all who view my journal.
I would have started this log earlier, but I have just become a member.
This is my first journal!

Currently growing:
4 Auto Ak's from lowlife
4 Buddah White Dwarfs
2 Hindu KushxAK47

Setup:
400w hps
600w hps
CanFan w/Carbon Filter

Soil Mix is 60% FFOF and 40% Perlite.
All in 3 gal bags or buckets.

Nutes:
FF Grow Big/Big Bloom
3 part FF solubles(open seaseme,beastie bloomz,cha ching)
B'Cuzz bloom additive
Magic Green(foilar feeding)

All my plants are at different ages.
My youngest being a Hindu at 20 days and my oldest being a white dwarf at 45 days.

The whole garden:

One of my Auto Ak's at 26 days. Had to do a little LSTing in four diffrent places.
Even with it being inches under the light it is growing tall and out of control hah.
I couldn't kill her if i tried:

I'll have some close ups of some buds soon when the lights turn off.

dbipo9.jpg

dbip10.jpg

AMAZING! didn't even know auto's would grow that tall, you've obviously mastered the right growing conditions! Good Job!

I gave the older white dwarfs and ak's a good flush with ph'd water to prevent nute lockout today.
I will start them back on full strength cha ching and the rest of the goodies next feeding.

Checked the trichs on the dwarfs: 20% clear 80% cloudy. they seem to be finishing quicker then i expected. I'm going to let them go another week or so.

Pics of diffrent girls than yesterday. white dwarf:

Auto Ak.
looking at 50%clear 50%cloudy. still got a ways to go:

loud1.jpg

loud2.jpg

very nice... I hve some feminized white dwarfs on deck for my next grow...nice to get a look at what they will look like...

Wow! Those Girls Look Awsome! Def. Will Follow Through-out....want To Know Ea Strain Dry Weight As Well As Smoke Report... Oh, How's The Smell?? Never Really Seen Anyone Grow The Hindu Kush Or White Dwarf So I'm In Tune Bro!!!!!!!!!!!!

Great! Good to see someone that is going to follow through with my grow. thanks.

The ak's are smelling a lot more piney than the dwarfs. The dwarfs are putting off a really really strong sweet smell. Really looking forward to the smoke. The dwarfs are finishing way quicker than the ak's and my expectations. I'm giving them one last feeding before i begin the final flush. They should go for another 10 days. I'll have pics of my auto kushxak this weekend. they are just beginning to bud up.

My youngest ak and also the biggest. It's branching out like crazy. Buds really starting to take off:

white dwarf 51 days:

Ak 51 days:

loud3.jpg

loud4.jpg

loud5.jpg

Thanks, I appreciate the comments guys.

They are 3 gallon buckets. I used to work at a restaurant...grabbed a couple old ones and drilled some holes in the bottom.

Hey, What Is The Genetics For The White Dwarf??? And Btw, They Just Look So ******* Beautiful...dammmmmmmmmmm!!!!!!!!!!!! OH, 2 MORE QUICK QUESTIONS; 1. WHAT SIZE IS THAT GROW BAG & 2. IS THE PERLITE MIXED IN THE SOIL ALSO, OR IS IT JUST ON THE TOP,(NOT MIXED-IN)??? THANKS........

Thanks for all the comments guys!!!

They say it's a cross of two powerful indica's. the bank i got them from says it's from white widow. Anybody else have info on the genetics?

I mixed at about 40% perlite and 60% soil. I used what i had left over to put on top for reflective purposes. The bags are 3 gallon and so are the buckets.

thanks for the great info!!!!! what bank u got em from? did they say if the white dwarf is 100% stable?? (autoflowering)Oh, what was your male to female ratio, as well as germ rate on the white dwarfs? (how many did you originally start with..didn't see it mentioned...thanks again, sorry for all the questions over and over)

Latest posts

Back