AUTO's!!! Lowlife AK47/HINDU KUSH,WHITE DWARF 2nd grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
loudpipes929 said:
Thanks, I appreciate the comments guys.

They are 3 gallon buckets. I used to work at a restaurant...grabbed a couple old ones and drilled some holes in the bottom.

Nice job, LP..very nice job. !

How's your CBR? ;)

Some Top Notch lookin' ladies pipes ... I'm just really into these auto grows and hope my 10 AK's turn out that well...i'm also thinkin about orderin' some of the White Dwarfs or maybe auto Wh. Russian or Shark ...still haven't heard much on the Great White Shark strain ...but would you say that the Dwarfs compare to the LR ??? edit: i thought this was the G13 "poison dwarf" at first, it's much cheaper auto , was wondering if you might know about it ... Great GROW :D ...Keep it Up and Keep it GREEN...

Thanks everyone! really appreciate it.

Theres nothing is wrong with questions hah. I ordered with attitude, went with fems. germ'ed 4 and still have 4. same with the ak's. Very good experience. However, i ordered the kushxak and blueberryxak from dope seeds and received an awful set. half the kush and blue didn't germ. most were green small or cracked. threw out 3 kush males and 4 males from the blueberry. big disappointment.

Haven't seen much info on the g13 dwarfs. If you order some, I'd like to follow through and see what they are about. Something I'm looking at for the future for sure. I will say this though, my first grow was auto ak and lr#2. And honestly the white dwarfs are outshining my lr experiences. Haven't tried the smoke of course, but these things are finishing very very quickly. Which is the point of autos to begin with. Looking very ripe, actually could chop at day 55 if I'd like. Not seeing much of a yield difference either. We will see soon.

Hope you guys don't mind more pics. wanted to snap a few before the harvest this weekend.
sorry if they're a lil big for you.

White Dwarf 55 days:

Auto AK47 55 days:

loud6.jpg

loud7.jpg

loud8.jpg

Buetiful plants, and your photography is damb nice too.

WOW man,BEAUTIFUL Ladies... i would definately say these Dwarfs hold up to the LR ...Let us know how the smoke compares when u get a chance...I've got 10 autoAK from a friend that's waitin right now...Just started indoor and gonna grow out a few bagseed ladies and make sure there's no unexpected problems first...But i plan to order from Att. for sure, really unsure at this point...after seeing how well yours has done i can't decide ...Let us in on the chop and after ...Thanks for lettin' us in on your grow Pipes , Keep it Up and Keep it GREEN...

REALLY?!! Damm!, I ordered Auto AK x Auto Blueberry & Auto Ak x Auto Hindu Kush also...when did you get those?? Because I ordered mine from attitude....hope it's a diff. batch...what did u yield off the remaining ones per plant dry, (if u remember) or total each strain??

loudpipes929 said:
Thanks everyone! really appreciate it.

However, i ordered the kushxak and blueberryxak from dope seeds and received an awful set. half the kush and blue didn't germ. most were green small or cracked. threw out 3 kush males and 4 males from the blueberry. big disappointment.

Wow, are u kidding me??!:eek: Because of that same order above, I also ordered Auto AK & LR2!! I was seriously considering the white dwarf instead of the Auto Kush, but didn't hear anything about it..(that's why i'm subscribed to your journal to see how they do!):hubba: please make sure u gaive us a smoke report and especially yield, dry of course!! thanks..:cool:

I will say this though, my first grow was auto ak and lr#2. And honestly the white dwarfs are outshining my lr experiences. Haven't tried the smoke of course, but these things are finishing very very quickly. Which is the point of autos to begin with. Looking very ripe, actually could chop at day 55 if I'd like. Not seeing much of a yield difference either. We will see soon.

tn toker420: thanks man. I'll be sure to have an update throughout the harvest. And I'll def have a smoke report. You won't be dissopointed

Lookin great pipes... My White Dwarfs just cracked the soil last night... I hope mine turn out as nice as yours... and I will be lookin forward to the smoke report.. I hope it is some potent stuff....

i cant wait to see the final product. make sure you post some pics of the fresh buds! how many g's do you think youll get out of each ak? i dont think God could have grown better plants!

Great grow, those are some of the best looking autos Ive seen... I see a lot of people harvest maybe a 1/4 off those, but you got those down...

heyy, veryy nice. im growing ak47xblueberry lowlife. this is my first auto grow.iv never used nutrients so what exactly did you buy? and how did you mix them? (0-0-0)? wats the npk?and how do i mesure it? when do i apply it? and do i need to change it when it strts to flower?n what NPK would that be?

sorry for all the questions u just seem to know what your doing.

Looks nice! I am so jealous....I just bought 10 seeds of auto ak-47 (lowlife) and 3 of the seeds never germinated and the other 7 were ALL FRICKIN MALES!!!! I still am shocked! I wanted to try this strain so bad. This is the first time ever from an online seed bank that all came out male! I know it is a chance you take when you purchase seeds, you can't magically determine the sex of the plant. And there is only so much you can do to provide the proper environment for the seedlings. I am still sick that all of my seeds turned out male. What's a guy to do but take his loss I guess! And they were really strange plants...the pollen sacks were all over the place on the plants. Probably 5 times more sacks than on other strains.
Even though I know for a fact that some people have gotten good seeds from Lowlife Seeds and produced nice harvests, I am still a little gun shy to try them again. I feel like I just threw $60.00 down the drain!

Good luck, and stay safe!

4thecause

U may need to look @ richy b's journal & Granddaddytoke...trust me their's are by far the best of the best...some of their plants gave 2oz per plant dry! check them out! NOT TAKING ANYTHING AWAY FROM U LOUDPIPES929, BECAUSE YOUR GIRLS R LOOKING BEAUTIFUL AND HEALTHY!!!

MindzEye said:
Great grow, those are some of the best looking autos Ive seen... I see a lot of people harvest maybe a 1/4 off those, but you got those down...

Damm! what seed bank did u order from?? and how long ago??

4TheCause said:
Looks nice! I am so jealous....I just bought 10 seeds of auto ak-47 (lowlife) and 3 of the seeds never germinated and the other 7 were ALL FRICKIN MALES!!!! I still am shocked! I wanted to try this strain so bad. This is the first time ever from an online seed bank that all came out male! I know it is a chance you take when you purchase seeds, you can't magically determine the sex of the plant. And there is only so much you can do to provide the proper environment for the seedlings. I am still sick that all of my seeds turned out male. What's a guy to do but take his loss I guess! And they were really strange plants...the pollen sacks were all over the place on the plants. Probably 5 times more sacks than on other strains.
Even though I know for a fact that some people have gotten good seeds from Lowlife Seeds and produced nice harvests, I am still a little gun shy to try them again. I feel like I just threw $60.00 down the drain!

Good luck, and stay safe!

4thecause

super nice dude. I like what i see and i see alot. great looking women you got there bud.

uptosumpn said:
U may need to look @ richy b's journal & Granddaddytoke...trust me their's are by far the best of the best...some of their plants gave 2oz per plant dry! check them out! NOT TAKING ANYTHING AWAY FROM U LOUDPIPES929, BECAUSE YOUR GIRLS R LOOKING BEAUTIFUL AND HEALTHY!!!

I would say this dude is going to get close to that from looking at the pics.... Im just saying this dude has grown them before and this isnt your tipical I ordered some autos and i have 2 cfls to light it type grow.....

i love that hindu, i expierienced a hindu grow , can you identify which one she is next pics please, keep up the goodwork

Latest posts

Back