AUTO's!!! Lowlife AK47/HINDU KUSH,WHITE DWARF 2nd grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
uptosumpn said:
Damm! what seed bank did u order from?? and how long ago??

I ordered mine 2 months ago. I got them from dr. chronic and they were Lowlife auto-ak's.
This was the 1st time I have ever tried lowlife.
Unfortunately, that IS the risk you take when you order seeds.

4thecause

I just had the same problem as you with the lowlife seeds i had ak47xdiesel and got 8 of 10 males. but the joint dr lr2s i got from attitude i got 6 of 10 fems.

and the white dwarfs are looking real sweet man nice work i'm looking forward to the smoke report and the yield cause i was eyeing those up myself for a future run.

wow those look great, love to try some. i have 5 joint dr mix i planted 6 days ago and are looking real nice, they are some fast growers. ill update my grow journal in a day or so.

:headbang2: hey lp you got some great looking plants there.i allso grow auto"s have done for last 15months with good results at moment im growing the new blueryder from jointdoctor
there not very stable ive got three different phenos tallest is 37inch smallest 18inch
goodluck man your plants are looking great lol pop65:farm: :ccc:

http://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/showthread.php?t=37661&page=6

link to my grow
if you want a look

DANG! Havent checked in for awhile now. They really took off and came out beautifully.

Enjoy the harvest, looks like you did a great job.

mjplant Thanks to this thead i think I`m learnin mo & mo cool

middieman440 said:
i grew the ak/blueberry from lowlife all males also :(

There are vital ways of getting great female ratios with autoflowering seeds. start them off in the size pot you would want to end them in e.g 5 litre or bigger.

keep them nice a moist at all times and try to keep them growing at 20/4. and the way that the ratio turns out is definately up to the grower.

if you had ten out of ten females this would be a great result and definately wouldnt be no complaints.

read further into germination techniques, becuase i really believe this has a major effect on ratios.

regards,

lowlife

lowlife said:
There are vital ways of getting great female ratios with autoflowering seeds. start them off in the size pot you would want to end them in e.g 5 litre or bigger.

keep them nice a moist at all times and try to keep them growing at 20/4. and the way that the ratio turns out is definately up to the grower.

if you had ten out of ten females this would be a great result and definately wouldnt be no complaints.

read further into germination techniques, becuase i really believe this has a major effect on ratios.

regards,

lowlife

So your saying you can alter the dna and genetic make up of a seed and alter these?

looking great bro:hubba: you got them auto's to put out some weight :cool:
they have come along ways with them auto's might have to try those do the naturally get that bushy? looks like a good outdoor strain;)

HippyInEngland said:
So your saying you can alter the dna and genetic make up of a seed and alter these?

course you can do this we create and grow feminised seeds everyday dont we? either way its not altering its like basic feminisation techniques, more of the same way plants hermie when given stressful conditions, right?

im talking on grounds of my preperations on getting good female ratios, my growing techniques seem to produce a very high female percentage, by simple things like: lowish temps, good humidity, plenty of rootspace.

try it and i hope it works for you too? maybe its my green fingers ;)

lowlife

HippyInEngland said:
HOW TO ALTER THE PERCENTAGE OF FEMALES

From literature it appears that the growth of a male or female plant from seed, except for the predisposition in the gender chromosomes, also depends on various environmental factors. For growers who are well experienced, percentage of female plants is 60% - 90% female, but less experienced growers can end up with 100% male plants. The environmental factors that, according to literature, influence gender are:

- a higher nitrogen concentration will give more females (at the three-pairs-of-leaves stage and continue for two or three weeks).

- a higher potassium concentration will give more males (at the three-pairs-of-leaves stage and continue for two or three weeks).

- a higher humidity will give more females (at the three-pairs-of-leaves stage and continue for two or three weeks).

- a lower temperature will give more females (at the three-pairs-of-leaves stage and continue for two or three weeks).

- more blue light will give more females (at the three-pairs-of-leaves stage and continue for two or three weeks).

- Fewer hours of light will give more females (at the three-pairs-of-leaves stage and continue for two or three weeks).

- In later stage, as you increase the light, the plants grow faster and show more females/less males.

Sixteen hours of light per day seems to be the best combination, beyond this makes little or no appreciable difference in the plant quality.

- Another idea is to interrupt the night cycle with about one hour of light, This gives you more females.

- Spray dilute Fish Emulsion ( 1 tablespoon per gallon ). When the plants have three sets of true leaves, plus the top sprout, give them a wetting spray of Fish Emulsion. Do it once a day for three of four days. Top and bottom of the leaves.

- To achieve 100% female plants is to expose young seedlings for several hours to an atmosphere of Carbon Monoxide. It doesn't hurt the plants, but it could kill you.

- Treatment of hempseed with ethylene gas will increase the resulting number of female plants by about 50%. Ethylene is produced by certain plants (i.e., bananas, cucumbers and melons), and these can be used to treat hempseed in a simple manner. About two weeks before you plan to sprout the seeds, place them in a paper bag or envelope and put that in a plastic bag with the peels of a ripening banana or cucumber.

Replace the peels after a couple of days, and change the bags to prevent mold.

- When hempseed is treated with the female hormone estrogen, percentage of females that are produced will increase by about 10%.

Dissolve a birth control pill in water and soak the seeds overnight in the solution. After the initial soaking, continue to treat the seeds by sprouting them on a paper towel soaked in the solution.

courtesy of cannabis-seed-banks.com

you have said so urself before hand no?

lowlife

Yo Pipes :) , where's that smoke report eh??? I bet they've all met their fate by now huh??? If not get some nice Harvest pics, or maybe some post-cure pics if nothin else :D ...Till then i'm gonna load this :bong1:

To achieve 100% female plants is to expose young seedlings for several hours to an atmosphere of Carbon Monoxide. It doesn't hurt the plants, but it could kill you.

:laugh: that is my favorite one! I'm going to go try that right now! Closed garage, running car, young marijuana plants here I come! Wish me luck!!

Yeah we need a smoke report or something... My White Dwarfs are coming along nicely... all 5 germed 4 are doing great and 1 is a bit behind... want to know what kind of smoke I can expect...

So Mr Lowlife....are you agreeing with that post HippyInEngland sent via cannabis-seed-bank.com??? because i will try these methods on your seeds to see if it helps...I got 10 Auto Ak x Auto Blueberry, 10 Auto Ak, & 10 Auto Ak x Hindu Kush..and i really dont want 30 males...18-21 fems is my target number..So besides the methods you mentioned in your previous post and those via cannabis-seed-bank.com which is most reliable??? BTW I will be starting them in 16oz cups<(take up less space under my four bulb, 4' T5's) using a lil superthrive, 1/8 Fox Farm big bloom, 1/8 Bio-bizz Bloom, 1/8 Fox Farm Grow Big, and finishing them in Voodoo Juice, phirana, and tarantula in the last week of so-called veggin, (week 3) under 20/4 of light ..and 30 3 gal bags wont get enough blue light for 3 wks under that size light fixture..Whatta ya think?????????

lowlife said:
course you can do this we create and grow feminised seeds everyday dont we? either way its not altering its like basic feminisation techniques, more of the same way plants hermie when given stressful conditions, right?

im talking on grounds of my preperations on getting good female ratios, my growing techniques seem to produce a very high female percentage, by simple things like: lowish temps, good humidity, plenty of rootspace.

try it and i hope it works for you too? maybe its my green fingers ;)

lowlife

i would say try them all and see if this test is true, it works for us and should for you.

i cant stress enough about starting autos in biggest pots possible, we used 40 litre trash can and got 4.5 oz dried from 1 auto ak47 monster pheno!

this isnt the first time our auto ak47's have hit the 4oz mark either.

best of luck

lowlife

Good info Lowlife... I will try this on my next auto grow.. I hate transplanting them anyway...

Damm! seriously?? I have heard that to start them in bigger pots without transplanting is the best way too!...and trust me that's what i would/want to do..my goal is 2oz per plant dry in those 3 gal bags....but i dont have the space to "start" 40 autos in 3 gal bags, (30 AK's-blue's-kush from lowlife & 10 LR2's) and after showing sex throw away bags/soil with males i wont keep for breeding..thus ending up with HOPEFULLY, 20-25 girls & maybe 8 males for pollen...<2 per girl....soil anit cheap! and to just throw away 7-10 3 gal bags worth just dont make sense right now for me...now maybe after 1 or 2 harvests:hubba: :D ......:hubba: :D I dont know....maybe i should just ******* do it....how the hell will i get 40 of em' in 3 gal bags under my 4 bulb 4' HO T5 floro's @ 2" from the tops with adequte light distribution for 2-3wks???? THIS IS MY PROBLEM IF I START EM' AS YOU SUGGESTED.....

lowlife said:
i would say try them all and see if this test is true, it works for us and should for you.

i cant stress enough about starting autos in biggest pots possible, we used 40 litre trash can and got 4.5 oz dried from 1 auto ak47 monster pheno!

this isnt the first time our auto ak47's have hit the 4oz mark either.

best of luck

lowlife

Latest posts

Back