AZshwagg's First Grow!!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
sorry bout the lil ones....all hope is not lost yet though...

oh no :eek: ....sending out lots of good karma for the one remaining to flourish :)

Okay, The leaves are not crispy but top leaves look like they are still growing very slowly but on a decline. Watering, I was watering bout every 4 days and wen I checked today it was dry bout 1 inches to maybe 2 inches so i watered it see if thats the problem. Temp is knida a problem, It stays between 85-88 almost 90 and 80 wen dark, I think that is the problem. Ferts, I used grow big on the begining of the secound week like the instruction said with every other watering. Wen I first watered with grow big the black pot MJ died and the white cup seemed to flourish the secound watering was with straight water. I use disstilled water to water, is that problem????? also the cab has sum light leaks and isn't completely sealed. Please help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
THE BROTHER'S GRUNT said:
Whats up AZshwagg. What happend? Are the leaves crispy? Did you over water? Under water? Are you using any ferts? whats the soil? What are the temps in your room?

Whats up AZshwagg. Well temps might be a big part of the problem. I know you have a fan sucking the hot air out of your grow box. Do you have a fan blowing on your lights? At this point light leaks won't be a problem because you are not flowering your plants.

yeah, i got a small fan blowing on the lights and plant...
THE BROTHER'S GRUNT said:
Whats up AZshwagg. Well temps might be a big part of the problem. I know you have a fan sucking the hot air out of your grow box. Do you have a fan blowing on your lights? At this point light leaks won't be a problem because you are not flowering your plants.

AZ, disstilled water is the only thing you want to use on your plants. Unless you have a reverese osmosis filter in your house disstilled with be just fine. Your temps gotta come down too, 90 is lethal for buds. Also you can cut down on the nutes, every fourth watering will be fine until they grow to about 6 inches. Put up as many more pics as you can and good luck with your girls!

thanks for the info El hefe, I got a surprise for all of ya so stay tuned! That why I haven't posted much, I've Benn building and building so keep it here for updates on the new and improved Azshwagg.

Naw EL Hefe, tap water is fine for the resovoir! the plants dont care trust me AZswagg.. been doin it for too long ...

I think u should go with organic nutes man like a aquaponics setup... the nutes wont burn ur plants when they're organic.. IMHO it's really the best and easiest way to do hydro hands down... its not too complicated.... if u do aquaponics the water stays 7.0 and the plants get plenty of nutes from fish ****.. and u can have fishies too!!

Its as simple as gettin sum goldfish... fish food and put them in ur reservoir... oh but change all that nasty chemical water so you wont kill the fish... goldfish cost liek 25 cents each if not 6 cents, live a long time and they live in cold water so temperatures arent a promblem.... they are hardy ass hell especially the specific pond type ones, that the pet stores usually carry those are the ones u want.... its really easy i have a system goin now my plants are huge and real green and all i do is feed the fish .. ur nutes are the fish ****

Peace man goodluck

Here are sum pic's mean while there new hom is built..........

DSCF0148.JPG

DSCF0167.JPG

DSCF0169.JPG

DSCF0170.JPG

DSCF0171.JPG

DSCF0172.JPG

lookin good. can't wait to see the new home

ReaferCheifer26 said:
Naw EL Hefe, tap water is fine for the resovoir! the plants dont care trust me AZswagg.. been doin it for too long ...

Reafercheifer not try to talk down to ya bro but if its his first time growin using just tap water he could risk heavy salt buildup, and flushing out soil is a *****. Also if he is using soil there shouldnt be a resovior needed! AZ just keep those lights 4-6 inches above your tops, your room around 75-80 F and your soil slightly damp with distilled water and you'll get some heavy colas to smoke to your head! keep up the growing!

Looking good AZshwagg. Hope you had a great birthday yesterday and don't have a bad hangover. Anyway your babies are looking great. Keep it up.

El Hefe said:
Reafercheifer not try to talk down to ya bro but if its his first time growin using just tap water he could risk heavy salt buildup, and flushing out soil is a *****. Also if he is using soil there shouldnt be a resovior needed! AZ just keep those lights 4-6 inches above your tops, your room around 75-80 F and your soil slightly damp with distilled water and you'll get some heavy colas to smoke to your head! keep up the growing!

Oh my bad man i didnt know he went back to soil growing i thought he was still growing hydro... in that case distilled water would be the best to water with but really it doesnt matter tho..

hang in there guys! I have to wait for sum of the materials to get here so I 'll update u guys on the new home and new products i bought!!!! bare with me....

heres sum updates on the beauties......hey, Bro G remember leaves we talked bout look closely at the bottom leaves.

2005_0425updates0008.JPG

2005_0425updates0009.JPG

2005_0425updates0011.JPG

2005_0425updates0012.JPG

2005_0425updates0013.JPG

AZshwagg said:
heres sum updates on the beauties......hey, Bro G remember leaves we talked bout look closely at the bottom leaves.
Whats up AZ. IMO yes they are dying because it's their time to die. Alot of times the first leaves to come out on the plant are the first to die. Your plants look great.

thanks man, I got my light so all i i'm waiting for is my mylar and i'll setup everything.

Latest posts

Back