back from retirement, two questions!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I'm back from retirement because I'm in China. No weed here to be found. I grew four cycles in 2007-2008. Hopefully my thumb is still green.

Here, $100 USD gets me a quad of mersh but $150 USD will get me a full grow setup off of taobao.com. Plus, it'll be impossible to get caught :) Nobody will know the smell. :hubba:

So. It's time to come back from retirement. I'll be ordering my supplies and building a growbox for the patio shortly. My hope is that since the patio (semi-indoors) is going to be so cold, I can control temps by raising/lowering the light and a simple fan. Best part: My patio is impossible to see, it faces highways and a skyline, no buildings across the way. I can work in complete peace. More details in the forthcoming journal.

Questions since I've been away for a while and will most certainly be rusty:

Can I get a few strain recommendations for stable scrog grows?

Can I get a recommendation for a site to order it from? Since my day there's about a million more pages to order from with wildly varying prices.

Either our sponsors (Nirvana Seed Co.) up there in the banner (they're reasonably priced) or (my preferred) Attitude seedbank (more diverse selection to choose from) but for more in depth elite seeds/crosses cannazon . com has some pure dank fire!

I grow all my plants as they prefer and not bend the **** outta them, so couldn't really tell ya. I can say that you'll want Indica dominant plants for their single cola's work great in scrog. I mean Sat's work too (but the stretch is a bear), but Indi's are more workable for that purpose.

Much Luck and Greenest of Mojo fer ya's, bud.

Plus, it'll be impossible to get caught Nobody will know the smell.

you think China folk dont know MJ smell?

take care and be safe

I am of the opposite mind than 7. I find strains with a more sativa lean to them to be better for scrog. You have a little stretch to work with and the plants are more supple allowing themselves to be bent easier. I am starting a scrog in the very near future with a Mandala strain--Beyond the Brain. I also fimmed these. I am going to try and get the screen built in the next several days.

11-2-12 006-1.jpg

The Hemp Goddess said:
I am of the opposite mind than 7. I find strains with a more sativa lean to them to be better for scrog. You have a little stretch to work with and the plants are more supply allowing themselves to be bent easier. I am starting a scrog in the very near future with a Mandala strain--Beyond the Brain. I also fimmed these. I am going to try and get the screen built in the next several days.

yeah, like I said you guys would know better then I, I let mine grow au naturale and just remove the bottom 1/3 vegetation (of which I use for clones).

I was thinkin more of "sea" of green not "screen" of green lol...my bad

(kowtows to the mighty Goddess)

4u2sm0ke said:
you think China folk dont know MJ smell?

take care and be safe

That seems to be the general consensus. You wouldn't believe how rare it is. Plus on the 34th (top) floor in a corner apartment. I think I'll make the whole patio a garden with a little growbow in the corner :)

Now my fellow westerners in the building may be another story..

I think you should check out the movie " Midnight Express ". Stay safe. :)

Latest posts

Back