Barneys Farm Violator Kush & Northern Lights

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
M

mountain man

The first few are wanting to be done......
My Smallest pots outdoors
Violator kush on left, Nirvana Northern lights on right

100_0450-1.jpg

100_0447.jpg

100_0454.jpg

100_0456.jpg

Very NICE! :eek: You've got some nice dank buds going on there Mountain Man...

Peace!:cool:

Lookin nice there mountain man!!!Just germed 2 nirvana NL's myself so I am pretty curious to see how your grow goes. This is my first grow but so far, things are looking good:D. How old are they????? Heres some green mojo coming your way and to a strong finish on those babies!!!:cool:

That NL is pulled now at 7-8 weeks of flower. My indoor grow of a new holland strain, trainwreck, violator kush & Nirvana's Northern Lights was awesome. My favorite tasting stuff is the NL. It has a very citrusy smell and taste. I think its the best tasting stuff i have ever smoked in 35 years of puff'in. You will like it! I also have a few NL's in the ground outside.
MM

I smoked NL about 4 years ago and the memory has not left:D. I also see it is a easy grow for nube's. My bagseed is doin good but I will wait a couple of weeks and put up some pics of the NL's. Anyone have a opinion on the KAZAR X AFGHAN cross. I have 2 of them also going but have not seen any info on them.:confused:

Yes, i do have something to say about the Northern Lights traits. By week 4 of flower, it has the LONGEST white hairs and coolest looking forming buds that i know of........

Wow, that Winston Churchill quote is Far out. Something i will remember for a long time.

awesome buds...cant wait to clone my NL...

:holysheep: can not wait to get my hands on some of those beans

Latest posts

Back