BBPs' Blue Mystic

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
She's pregnant! Another PW cross. Hope to get a sweet tasting plant with this cross, wish me luck:). I untied the branches today, she's too bushy and i'm hoping that will help a lil. The stalk is still secured though. I tried a bud shot but everyone can see my photos:eek:...aren't that good. Thanks for stopping by:D.

bud 090.jpg

bud 091.jpg

bud 094.jpg

bud 095.jpg

:holysheep: Looking great bro she is defiantly filling up be back around soon peace

Wow bombbudpuffa,
Dude looking just so sweet. wish I could loan you my camera, cause I see some shots that deserve to be posted, like that one bud shot, Oh-man I would love to see the detail. Dang I got to get my keester in gear cause I want some of that, I think 2 of the Blue Mystic seeds for certain, swear I'll just throw a fit if I get stuck with two males. Gadzooks I'm talking like I'm jealous. Well I suppose I am cause I want mine to look that pretty too.
smoke in peace
KingKahuuna

Yeah man my cam doesn't do her justice. I've been planning on getting a better cam but it always takes the backseat to something else. Oh well, i'll have a better one before harvest so bare with me for a while:D.

Nugs are getting huge! She is starting to put on a killer smell. It's funny, she kinds of smells like my AK48 did with a faint berry smell. She's groing like a weed;)! The tops are getting very heavy. I'm going to have to stop taking her out of the room to water before too long. Thanks for stopping by:aok:.

bud 005.jpg

bud 006.jpg

bud 007.jpg

bud 008.jpg

bud 009.jpg

man......you move that plant daily :shocked: bet there put'n on some trichs bout now! Nice grow'n.

i feel like i reduce potency everytime i smash some trichs and get sticky. LOL

id be freakin out man. Or what if ya drop it! i think you need to build yourself a custom watering JUG. like a super soaker...one with the back pack and a super hero costume.

after looking at your avatar..........that would be one of the funniest super hero costumes eva.

isnt his av dave chappelle as tyrone biggums???

I think we all should start a fund to get BBP a better camera.. them girls looking real nice.. but its like watching a bootleg movie.....Im dying for some serious shots of them girls...

I think we all should start a fund to get BBP a better camera.. them girls looking real nice.. but its like watching a bootleg movie.....Im dying for some serious shots of them girls...
Therefore I replace quality with quantity:D! AGU, I have to take them out to water. My room is only 3ft x 2 1/2ft and with the 3 plants I got in there it's very crowded. Watering in the room is not an option:(. Thanks everyone for stopping by. Btw, I have taking them out down to a science:). I hardly ever hurt the triches.

Lookin good as always BBP. I see that you're using grow bags. How do you like these? What size are they, and where did you get them? Do they stay standing up in the grow room, they look pretty narrow like they might fall over. I'm planning ahead for my final transplant, and looking into possible containers.

thanks

Why do you have to move the plants to water them??

How do you like these? What size are they, and where did you get them? Do they stay standing up in the grow room, they look pretty narrow like they might fall over.
I love the bags. They work just as well as pots. They're on ebay.
Why do you have to move the plants to water them??
I have them LSTed to the grow bags in about 10 diff places. It's very hard to maneuver through foilage and get in between my ties too:).

mmmmmmmmmmm im drooling all over myself lol looking great bro:hubba:

Yeah BBP, I'll be hanging out and watching, untill my set-up is dialed in, but I'm looking forward to seeing your babies soon bro.
smoke in peace
KingKahuuna

bombbudpuffa said:
She's coming along beautifully! I hope to get some fat buds off of her.

Yes they sure are Man !! Keep it up

Latest posts

Back