BBPs' Blue Mystic

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
another 3 weeks man and they should be ready.... your in the home stretch now keep em hapy man and you will be smokin in no timw

Mr.Wakenbake said:
another 3 weeks man and they should be ready.... your in the home stretch now keep em hapy man and you will be smokin in no timw
Is it just me or is this the worst part? The last couple of weeks? I'm looking at these beautiful buds everyday wishing there was a way to speed it up...lol:D. 22 more days, 27 at the most and they should be ready:hubba:.

She's finishing up nicely. Smells great, strong, musky, fruity. Soon...
bud_027.jpg
bud_028.jpg
bud_029.jpg

BombBudPuffa, they're looking gorgeous!!! you're doing an excellent job bro, i can't wait for a smoke report from those ladies! Keep up the great work man! Best wishes.

~Burn One~
Dewayne

Dang BBP! GORGEOUS. You are looking at probably a half pound or more right now a little over half way into flowering. I bet you get a pound by the time she is done. This is an inspirational grow.

Those are some sweeeeet looking buds!!!! Soon you will be enjoying all your hard work :)

Dude... orgasm in my eyeballs.
L O L!!! Thnx! I can't beleive it either. The nugs are HUGE!!! They were all tied over and I think I might have to stake them up some kind of way now:eek:. This is a good thing but :shocked: being she started out so rough. She is beginning to smell soooo good. I think this is going to be the best harvest i've had off of a single plant. My AK was like a fourth of this baby:hubba:! The calyxes are beginning to get very large. As you can see she has a very high calyx to leaf ratio. I cannot wait to give a smoke report.

DLtoker said:
Dude... orgasm in my eyeballs.

Holy crap. I just got done smoking and had to see this. I could not stop laughing!

Freaking buds are sweet indeed, Puffa!

:stoned:

WOW:woohoo:!!! The calyxes are swelling, she's getting so heavy I had to tie her up for support. Hairs are getting good and red. I got 50% cloudy, 30% amber and 20% clear triches. It's about that time:).
bud_049.jpg

bud 048.jpg

bud 050.jpg

WOW! Will you marry me BBP?

Wait....we're both already married. Maybe in my next life. :D

You continue to amaze me with your grows. No wonder your are MVP!!!!
Keep up the good work and keep on growin!

holy ****...nice plant..havent check'd your journal in a min..nice tell me how she blows!

those look so good BBP gosh
im jealous i cant wait to hear ur smoke
report and how much ya got off of them
dang dude doing a nice job man.

take care

peace.

Latest posts

Back