BBPs' Blue Mystic

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
cloud said:
why r these pics 2004?
Prolly because he hasn't set the date on his camera. You can set it to say 1865 if you want to on most.

Or maybe 0001? Hahaahaha, they're holding a joint under the table in that last supper pic...

bombbudpuffa said:
:DCus I don't care about setting the date on the cam:rolleyes:.
Hey bombbudpuffa great pics man those ladies look great bro cant believe how bushy they look omg u have to give me some tips there bro:rolleyes: oh by the way why would someone even question the date on ur pics like u have time to waste to make sure the date is right just be glad that u are sharing these lovely ladies with us thanx again for sharing bro and i have my eye on u for member of the month lol peace

The same, still great growth! I love her:heart:. If the smoke is good she'll be a keeper along with the AK. Thanks for stopping by!

bud 079.jpg

bud 080a.JPG

bud 081.jpg

great looking plants man. Keep up the good work. Keep em healthy and don't overfeed em. Keeping them healthy is the key to a great harvest.

Mr.Wakenbake said:
great looking plants man. Keep up the good work. Keep em healthy and don't overfeed em. Keeping them healthy is the key to a great harvest.
Thanks. Keeping them healthy is def not a prob;).

Looks like you are almost half way there! They are looking good.

BlinDMel0n3 said:
Holy cow....
Didn't expect anything great after page 1 on how it was small and everything.. and this is only page 3 and its fricking huge... I have a feeling that will be an amazing smoke.. great job!. your my idol. haha

-blindmel0n3
LOL...My expectations weren't high either but she turned around great:D. Thanks for stopping by!

Hello everyone:D! Happy Fathers' Day to all the fathers. My girl is doing great. I took five clones from her and all lived. I gave 2 to a friend(1 for him to keep, the other for an outside grow) and have 3 in veg. The mother is growing tremendously and her smell is sweet, my friend swears it smells like blueberry pie. I can't smell the pie but it does have a very fruity smell with skunky undertones. Like I said before, I love her. She is, by far, the fastest budding strain i've had the pleasure to grow. Everyday i'm surprised by how much growth she's put on. Thanks for stopping by!

bud 088.jpg

bud 089.jpg

Hey there bombbudpuffa,
I'm watching your grow carefully as I got three Blue Mystic seeds in a care pack, and can't wait to try them. I'm going to do a soil grow in my new growbox. It's hard for me too see the size of your container and how tall your lady is ??? I'm wondering if you would help me a tad ?? Here is the need,
1. Should I try all 3 seeds at once, or one at a time ? I am very patient...
2. Have you ever used roottone to do your cloning ? There I am nervous...
3. Is it worth it to cross pollenate, ? and if so, what would you use ?
and I have to remember my box is only 6'6" Tall x 5' Wide x 3'6" Deep

smoke in peace
KingKahuuna

My grow room is 3ft x 2 1/2ft. I have her in a 3 gallon grow bag. She's around 2 1/2 ft at her tallest point. 1) it's all preference man. I do multi strain grows so I usually start anywhere from 1-3 of one strain. 2)Yes. i've used root tone and it works well but imo gel works better. 3)I haven't tried this strain yet so I don't want to give you advice in that area. But I did sex her with some Purple Widow pollen. Hoping for something sweet tasting with this cross.

Thanks my friend, your the first who has ever said yes to the roottone question. The reason I asked about it is I have never got it to work, so now I'm sure I goofed somewhere along the line. Goofs can be corrected in another try.
Oh man when I grow this strain you gotta help me with the crossing, I'm thinking something weird like Blue Mystic 80/20 indica/sativa x Ice = Sativa

wonder how it would look and taste = Iced Blueberry yeow-wow

smoke in peace
KingKahuuna

nice thread, thanks for the invite to read, i will be watching with interest, my stressed clones will make a post later today if i can get out there and take thier portraits.....
good growing
tcbud

never mind..

I answered my own question.

Great looking plant..

Can't wait to start my own grow.

What kind of lights are you using?

hey bbp how did you manage to turn a little plant into a bushy, i have one thats 1 months old and only about 7 inches.

great pics btw

great looking plants man i can't wait to see some bud pics

Latest posts

Back