BBPs' Blue Mystic

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I harvested her. I know, I know, it's day fifty. BUT, after a thorough search, I had 40% amber triches and she was on 12/12 for a lil under 2 weeks so if i'd started counting the day I switched instead of the day she showed sex it would be 60+ days. Took a few hours to manicure. Decided to take the leaves off of her this time so she'd dry faster:). Dried a lil in the oven. The buzz is great. Good sativa/indica mix. 2 bowls between me and 2 others and we were smiling and talking our butts off, kind of a happy buzz:D. Although I was alert I noticed I needed to ash a cig but didn't want to lean over to the tray lol. Pic 1 & 2) Before manicure. Buds so heavy they're just laying on their side. Pics 3 & 4) After a lil grooming! Pic 5) Left side of my closet. Pic 6)Right side! Pic 7 & 8) Decided to build a lil harvesting container for her. Hope to get a few oz, maybe more.

bud 060.jpg

bud 061.jpg

bud 063.jpg

bud 064.jpg

bud 065.jpg

bud 066.jpg

bud 067.jpg

bud 068.jpg

wow BBP thats some yummy buds
sounds like a very good smoke report
those buds look very good looks like
the work ya did paid off:D
good job again BBP

take care
and injoy ur buds;)

peace.

woo hoo :) bout the best lookin burnables ive seen yet.. nice and tight and compact.. bet the smell in that room is enuff to knock your ankles in the dirt :)

Borrowed my buddies cam. Pic 1) Nice bud shot.
close_up.jpg
Pic 2) Another bud shot.
close_up2.jpg
Pic 3) Closet nugs that wouldn't fit in my harvest box.
closet_nugs.jpg
Pic 4) A scale shot.
scale.jpg
Pic 5) Close up shot...my fav:D!
bud_shot.jpg
Pic 6) 1 more bud shot.
long_bud.jpg

oh my god when its up close i almost
die those buds make me drool dude and
excellent grow i think i might have to grow
this strain i didnt kno it look this beautiful:D
you could defentally win bud pic of the month
with these snap shots this is very impressive
BBP amazing grow dude enjoy that bud haha
i wish i had a ton of that to:D

take care

peace.

If there's one thing I take away from following this impressive grow of yours, it's never give up. Your plant came from such humble beginnings and look at that harvest, simply beautiful. A little care and TLC can go a long way. You've got one green thumb man. How's the BM taste? I've heard blueberry is one of the sweetest tasting buds. It sure has my mouth watering. Great harvest, I look forward to seeing your next one.

Yes, it's very sweet but no blueberry taste or any berry taste for that matter. Very sweet smell when burned too. This is some good bud but can't touch the AK48. Good daytime smoke if you don't over do it. Smoke too much and you're napping. 2 to 3 tokes is what i'd recommend. I'm sure something will change after a proper cure.

I am impressed as always. I hope someday to have some buds like that.

Keep up the good work and enjoy your smoke!

PHHEWWWWW,
My Man, it's like Ataraxia said, From humble beginnings you know. See that just goes to prove, that some pos attention works wonders hee-hee. Thanks for the good lesson on how to grow for bud.
smoke in peace.
KingKahuuna

30 beans so far. Wish I had a warehouse so this breeding thing would be a lot faster. Was going to give a weight after 6 days drying but I can't find my scales:(. Haven't used them in forever and might have trashed them. Guess i'll have to wait until they are cured to weigh them. Smell is getting very sweet now that the green smell is going away. Taste is getting wonderful. I'll give a total smoke report when it's cured for a few weeks.

What a harvest man. I'm going to guess 6 oz or maybe better. Put her in the BPOM. She's got my vote. :)

BBP those are great results Damn man I love them bud shots Good Job!!!!!!!!!!!

those pics are awsome, can almost smell them from here!

I am very impressed. You have outdone yourself on this one. I expected good, but this is great. You should like put this up for bud pic of the month, i'd totally vote for you.

Latest posts

Back