BBPs' NV AK48

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bombbudpuffa

Sweet Cheeba Chiefa
Reaction score
Here's the prettiest of my 2 AKs. She is fifteen days with the lights on 12/12 and 7 days since she showed her goods.

bud 016.jpg

bud 020.jpg

bud 017.jpg

damn bro they are looking great.good luck with the ladies man. peace

cool man great jobso far i got my ak on the way cant wait to see how it comes out never had ak

damn bro they are looking great.good luck with the ladies man. peace
Thanks, man!
cool man great jobso far i got my ak on the way cant wait to see how it comes out never had ak
Neither have I and I can't wait until they are done. I also have another AK and 2 Afghani(never had this before either) in flower and they are all female!!! Lucky me. In veg I have Blue Mystic, Purple Widow and 2 indoor mix beans from NV(1 is being grown for TBGs' 16 oz cup grow) so this will be a good year for me, i've never had any of these strains!

Hey...
I have seeds of this strain, and I was wondering if you have smoked this before and how dank is it?

Grownothing said:
Hey...
I have seeds of this strain, and I was wondering if you have smoked this before and how dank is it?
Nope...never smoked it. I've been reading about other peoples experiences and it has me bugging out because alot of people said the smoke isn't the greatest:(...guess i'll know in amonth or 2:D!

Here they are at day 21 of flower. This girls putting on heavy weight quick:headbang2:!

bud 025.jpg

bud 026.jpg

bud 027.jpg

bud 028.jpg

hey BBP what are u using for lights for flowering ???? ... and another question ... would it mess up flowering if the light and dark cylce were messed up ... would she not bud ??? im askin these because i have a Ak-48 showing her hairs ... its been 2 weeks .. but there hasnt really been bud like urs is starting to do .. let me know .. thanks

I've got around 600 watts in the room. 250w hps, 175w mh, 2 18 inch fluoro tubes, 1 24 inch fluoro tube(agrosun bulbs in all tube fixtures), 1 46w cfl(warm) and 1 26w cfl(cool). The room is 2 1/2 ft x 3 ft. I built a reflector for the mh with intake and exhaust fans, the exhaust connected to ducting and pointed to the top of the room. I have a dayton blower rated at 265cfm for exhaust and 2 100 cfm fans for intake(one is low in the grow room, the other a lil higher). My temps stay at about 75 to 78 with the lights on and gets to 70 with them off. I started them on 13/11 at the beginning of their 3rd week. Oh, forgot to mention, i'm growing totally organically.

Organic huh? SOunds good and they are looking good also. One thing I was told was that with organics you get a better taste and don't have to flush the soil when time to harvest. :farm: Good luck!

newgreenthumb said:
Organic huh? SOunds good and they are looking good also. One thing I was told was that with organics you get a better taste and don't have to flush the soil when time to harvest. :farm: Good luck!
You should check this out-http://www.mandalaseeds.com/html/faq.html Some of the best info i've come across. Kills a lot of the growing rules i'm used to but it's from breeders in detail so I figure it's probably the most accurate instructions.

She's beautiful!!! Already more triches than my Papaya had at harvest:D. Can't wait to give her a try!

bud 001.jpg

bud 002.jpg

bud 003.jpg

I checked out the mandala site and you're right they are chock full of info. Thanks! :D

newgreenthumb said:
I checked out the mandala site and you're right they are chock full of info. Thanks! :D
No problem! Grow on:headbang2:.

Beautiful plants!!! I highly recommend this strain for beginners, very easy to grow and amazing triche production. Pic 1 & 2- my biggest AK48. Pic 3 from left to right- Afghani, Ak48, Afghani and AK48. Pic 4- smallest Afghani and AK. Pic 5-largest Afghani and AK. Pic 6-small Afghani. Pic 7-small AK. Pic 8-large Afghani. These were all put into flower at about three inches except for the biggest AK, she was about 6 inches. Can't wait until harvest!

bud.jpg

bud 019.jpg

bud 013.jpg

bud 014.jpg

bud 015.jpg

bud 016.jpg

bud 017.jpg

bud 018.jpg

:cool2:I am loving this strain. Smells like sweet, dirty under arms and believe me...it took a while to figure out what exactly it was she smelled like. If you're looking for an easy to grow white strain, i'd have to recommend her...she looks fuzzy theres so many triches:eek:!!! Even the large fan leaves have tons of triches! The top of her has started to grow funny. It's alot skinnier than the rest of the bud. Look at the pic and give me your opinion why it's doing this. Thanks for looking:).

bud 020.jpg

bud 021.jpg

Buds are getting nice and fat, calyxes are swelling and her hairs are turning. Most of the triches are cloudy with about 10% clear and 10% amber. She's almost ready to chop:D! I'm going to give her until 56-60 days into flowering before the cut then i'm going to be puffing the good:joint:. The last pic is of a cluster of buds about halfway up the plant...they look amazing.

bud 026.jpg

bud 027.jpg

bud 028.jpg

That is nasty...I am gonna start AK 48 when I get setup for my next grow...gotta give us a smoke report...I heard it isnt that good :(
But I dont believe people alot.

If it smokes anything like it looks or smells it should be some killer!

Latest posts

Back