BC Bud Mango - First Grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Day 18 - Wired my closet up with some power and a fan to keep the air moving around some. I also covered the room with emergency camping blankets to keep those precious lumens in (Not a bad deal for 8x4' for $2.88). My mango is coming along nicely :)

Also I replaced the normal doorknob with a deadbolt. I live alone but obviously I don't want anybody stumbling into it if they come over lol

Also I went trout fishing :D

IMAG0118.jpg

fish.jpg

IMAG0119.jpg

Your gettin there brother. Your seedlings are looking much healthier.
GREEN MOJO for your grow.

Tsuto said:
Having way too much fun wanting to check on it all the time lol

LMAO Trust me they made this :watchplant: for a reason. We all do it we want to make sure they dont fall and bump their knee. It only means that your not growing "weed," you're cultivating medication. You're in love just make sure you spend some time with the significant other too. :hubba:

LOL but honestly WOW looking great man real good. Just keep it up! :hubba: (LMAO sorry had to do it again)

AlkaloidContent said:
You're in love just make sure you spend some time with the significant other too. :hubba:

Haha nah thats ok I like living the bachelor life. I have more love to devote to my garden lol

IMAG0120.jpg

Day 21 - Really seeing some good growth :D

IMAG0130.jpg

dman1234 said:
look at the difference the last 2 pics,

your on your way.

Haha yeah I'm excited. The growth was a little stunted at first but once I got my grow closet environment stabilized its doing much better :)

Day 23 - Still growing nicely :)

I know the number one newbie mistake is overfeeding and I'm really paranoid about messing things up. What is a good regular schedule to feed/water a plant of this size? I've read in other threads that the fertilizer balance needs to be higher in N for veg growth and to fertilize only every few waterings, any tips are welcome! :D

IMAG0146.jpg

Nice plant u got there Tsuto, but u still havent told us what it is? indica or Sativa and brand?

Hi Tsuto ... Perhaps you should start thinking in giving some ferts to her because i can see some leaf yellowing ( it looks like ).

Read that you had made some questions about ferting. The best and easiest is to buy a fert in a hydro-shop, for veg stage and follow the schedule provided. Then for flowering is another fert. But brands that are "specific" for MJ.

xRedkiller03x said:
Nice plant u got there Tsuto, but u still havent told us what it is? indica or Sativa and brand?

It's in the thread title :p

BC Bud Mango, according the info from BC Bud Depot its 80% Indica / 20% Sativa

Day 29 - Things are coming along nicely. My plant is about 8-10" tall and is branching out pretty vigorously for the past few days. Hopefully in the next few weeks it will be big enough to begin switching over to 12/12. It's already filling my closet with a nice smell that hits me in the nose when I open it up :)

I seemed to be having problems with bugs coming in through the attic and finding their way into the closet through the opening in the ceiling so I've sealed it off temporarily till I can set up a better fan powered vent system with filtering to keep out any unwanted pests. I saw a whitefly nibbling on a leaf and about lost my sh*t >.< lol

IMAG0175.jpg

bho_expertz said:
Hi Tsuto ... Perhaps you should start thinking in giving some ferts to her because i can see some leaf yellowing ( it looks like ).

Read that you had made some questions about ferting. The best and easiest is to buy a fert in a hydro-shop, for veg stage and follow the schedule provided. Then for flowering is another fert. But brands that are "specific" for MJ.

I was a little late introducing ferts into the diet but I'm currently giving it some 24-8-16 Miracle-Gro mix and its looking much better. I know some people don't like it much, let me know if you have any tips for better ones.

looking nice Tsuto. I like Roots organic line, and lots of people use fox farm nutes. I grow organic though.
Still, looking good.

Rosebud said:
looking nice Tsuto. I like Roots organic line, and lots of people use fox farm nutes. I grow organic though.
Still, looking good.

Thanks Rose. I get paid tomorrow so I might make a trip to go check out some nutes :)

Woooo happy 1 month birthday to my baby mango :p lol

IMAG0179.jpg

Latest posts

Back