BC Bud Mango - First Grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Day 10 of 12/12 sitting at 28 inches tall and still growing. I added a CFL to help make sure the lower leaves stay well lit.

I still don't have the ideal grow setup but I'll be working on it :)

Edit: Looking closer at the top of the cola I see a pistil starting to come out :D

IMAG0223.jpg

Looking over it this morning I see lots and lots of new buds growing. Idk if its this strain or what but the branches are very thin looking but overall is still has grown into a pretty healthy plant. I'm gonna nickname this plant "Stretch Budstrong" lol

Still, before my next grow I probably will go get some new lighting to juice it up some, a local hydro shop has 400w MH complete systems on sale for $132 :)

Edit: Just checked on my clones and one of them was shooting roots out so I planted it in a pot, watered it, and put it in my veg room :)

A pic of one of my clones that I have planted now in a small pot :) You can see where I clipped the leaves when I took it from my mother plant and now it has some new growth coming in. For this one I will probably be employing a Scrog approach and rearrange my grow room to better use my lighting across the canopy

I have 4 more that aren't quite ready but should hopefully be planted soon.

IMAG0227.jpg

Not anything super-impressive yet but getting there :)

IMAG0236.jpg

powerplanter said:
Looking good Tsuto. Peace man.

Thanks bro. Can't wait for harvest time! I know its still a long way off but still lol

It will get there...it's a long long ........looong waiting game. Time around chop gets exciting though. Wait till you start seeing some nugs on her, it's gonna put a nice grin on your face.

burner said:
It will get there...it's a long long ........looong waiting game. Time around chop gets exciting though. Wait till you start seeing some nugs on her, it's gonna put a nice grin on your face.

I've been grinnin since the seed went in the soil lol! But yeah I can't wait to see the finished product and sit back and light up and relax

Tsuto said:
Thanks bro. Can't wait for harvest time! I know its still a long way off but still lol
I know what you mean man. I was like a father with a new born. I must of checked on my girls 10 times a day. My wife actually got mad because she said I never check on her that much. :rolleyes: Peace to you Tsuto.

My single clone is rapidly growing. It was just about even with the top edge of the pot when I planted it, now its about 2 inches above the rim.

I did get it a little too close to the light I think though and got it too hot. I'm gonna let it relax a little and not hurt it.

I'm not really sure if my other 5 clone attempts are going to take root but I'm kind of OK with just having my big mother plant and then having this one on deck.

I only have one room so I'm keeping them in together and then at bedtime at 9pm every night I move my big plant into a different dark closet and then bring it back to the light in the morning

IMAG0237.jpg

That's a great shade of green Tsuto. I don't see any burn on the leaves. Very nice. Have a great day. :)

powerplanter said:
That's a great shade of green Tsuto. I don't see any burn on the leaves. Very nice. Have a great day. :)

I had to enhance the color and brightness a little to make it more visible since my camera sucked but it is looking pretty good so far. I've counted a few dozen small buds like that one growing bigger every day :)

Wow, Those are some thin leaves. Is this strain a sativa or a hybrid?

powerplanter said:
Wow, Those are some thin leaves. Is this strain a sativa or a hybrid?

The strain I'm growing is a hybrid 80% Indica / 20% Sativa. It does seem to have some thinner leaves than a lot of Indica pics I've seen though, not sure if its just this pheno or what.

Latest posts

Back