Beating a Hair Test

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
just wondering the product says it has a 200 percent money back gauarantee. How well do you think the company is about this policy?

seriously, there is 0 jobs thats pay that well here at college. The only other one was another factory job which I just got laid off from because they too got rid of their college program and thats why I'm in the situation that I'm in...

I feel your pain man, factory work isnt fun but it gives a decent pay check, i get paid about 10 bucks an hour. Go for the shampoo man its worth a try and im sure it would work if its 200% money back guarantee.

I hear that u need the job bro, Ive been in similar situations many a time, but they test hair and there is no guarantee that you will pass a hair test, so either way u should be ready just in case. GL mang

I don't know if I should wait 2 months and then use the shampoo or if I should wait 3 months and then get my hair cut again and use the shampoo which I know will get the thc out of my hair. I dunno if I should push it and try to apply after only 2 months. I've been sober off the stuff for about 1 week now :p, for what its worth.

clear choice is extremely good about there 200% back things. all u need to have is the original sales recipt the packaging and ur test results. u mail those 3 things to the address on the back of the box and they send u a check. like i said before, smoke one and i hope u enjoy ur job. u can call that number too i forget what it is though. 1-866 something fer sure.

on a more specific note. u will need to follow directions thoroughly. the times on the box are there for a reason. also read the bold print u need to use a new comb or brush, a freshly washed and dried towel. just washed clothes. if u normally wear a hat don't. if u are required to wear glasses at all times clean them especially the rubber covered ends that touch ur ears. use rubbing alchol. and the most important DO NOT GO AROUND SMOKE AT ALL if u wash ur hair and walk out into smoke u just wasted ur money. hair is like a sponge soaking up everything it comes in contact with. no hair dryers either for ne one else out there wondering the same question. if u wear jewelery clean that as well with ur normal cleaner. u can smoke all the way up till the day of ur test. and the day of, don't just for the simple fact of keeping the air clean fer sure. o and ur hair has to be an inch or longer. SO DON'T CUT UR HAIR

all will be fine, trust me

KT

NOW SOME ONE COPY THAT AND PUT IT SOMEWHERE USEFULL, LIKE A MOD PERHAPS

thank you

What if you stop smoking now, and then shave your head a couple of weeks prior to the test? That way your hair will have had a couple of weeks to grow back. I'm thinking that the new growth will be clean. I don't know, I'm just guessing.

i hope the employer is not predudice towards dudes with no body hair whatsoever. seems kinda gay. and some people can be homophobic. especially peeps in po dunk places who don't see all those queer folk daily.

or what if they think your a cancer patient and that could jack up there health insurance premiums. they may not hire you either.

or maybe they think its another pot smoker trying to beat the test. I guessin that the person who tests does it as a job description. they prolly don't have a different employee try givin the test daily so i think bald is big red flag. that persons seen it before.

i would say if you need a job so bad that you cannot wait for the hair to grow back, you explore passions and follow them to a different carreer you are happy with. It may entail relocating, but thats not a bad thing.

Stay Lifted, ToOo de LoOo

Latest posts

Back