Begginer's luck.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cannabis037

Reality Check
Reaction score
okok i know i already posted pics up on the questions side of the page, but i too am going to start a grow journal here! haha. i initially started out 5 whitewidows (fem) and 5 skunks. here are the pics of my first week and a half!
To let ppl know this is my first grow ever and its going much better than i thought, hence beginner's luck! njoy.

z184548706.jpg

z185059492.jpg

asg.jpg

gah this is by far the most fun thing to do, but the wait is terrible! haha. thanks for the kind words; i can't wait till i sex the skunks.

Thats looking like a fantastic operation, cannabis037. Some nice strains for a beginner :hubba: .

such kind words scat and mental. tytyty. i will do an update w/ lots of fotos first thing after this weekend!

cool lookin grow man. can't wait to see how it all goes!

they really are (including me) and they are super skunks. so WW (fluorescent) & SS (hps). haha. who needs store bought hydro systems when you can build one from walmart. hahaha. stay tuned ppl and thanks for dropping by! check back saturday night!

damn, i couldn't wait till saturday, so imma post some fotos of my little babies haha.:hubba:
these are skunks
1. group foto
2 and 3 closeups

asdg.JPG

gf.JPG

wert.JPG

Your WW's are looking Great.... There have been MANY reports recently about how touchy the WW's are with Nutes... Looks like you are doing it right though....

to anyone who reads this, i have a quick question. flowering time for these super skunks are 12-14 weeks. now i think that's a long time for a flower period. should i just flower these skunks right now? or wait another 3 weeks and then flower? keep in mind i want to flower these white widows within 8 weeks too. (but my skunks currently are in the hps room) thanks in advance.

cannabis, I am sorry to mess with your gj. I saw an open door and couldn't stop myself. I like what you have going on there. Later, and I can't answer your question, but I can bump.

I've grown the same strain of Super Skunk several times and it has an extremely long flower time for a predominantly Indica strain. It really depends on what you want your trichs to look like, I let mine get to at least 50% amber 50% cloudy, if not leaning more to the amber side which takes me approximately 12 weeks. That's been my experience.

Latest posts

Back