Begginer's luck.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How do you figure ill yeild twice as much as yours? Mine are bag seed, and my first go.

But, if it is twice, ill owe you half of that excess. Its only fair right?

okay now, i'm hella stoked right now. just picked up a eighth of og kush and just finished taking pictures. now some fotos of my skunks.:hubba:

DSC_0039.JPG

DSC_0040.JPG

DSC_0041.JPG

Nice, you ended up ordering it? Not making it?

Whered you get it, I wouldnt mind buying a proper one if needed.

hey keeps, its just carbon prefilters. i'm going to cut to fit into my hepa fan inside my grow room. ill take pictures to show what i'm doing.

got a quick question for anyone that is dropping by. i don't have a direct light leak, but my flowering room isn't 100% dark. my vedgin room is next to it and when the hps lights goes off its pretty dark but i can still see the outline of my hand. is this ok? or am i too paranoid?

Im pretty sure the only light that is safe is green light.

All other light is not okay. Try and seal it as best as you can.

I think the worst thatll happen is that itll take longer to flower.

the skunks grew 2 inches in two days. they're really taking off right now. here's some fotos:)

DSC_0047.JPG

DSC_0048.JPG

DSC_0049.JPG

DSC_0050.JPG

i love these plants. although they are fem seeds, i hope i have a great turnout w no hermies.:rolleyes:
now off to pack the pipe.

DSC_0051.JPG

DSC_0052.JPG

DSC_0053.JPG

DSC_0054.JPG

DSC_0055.JPG

Dang, yours really took off! Mine are startin to go crazy too. Ill check em every few hours or so, and ill see whole new leaves and stems growing out. Its crazy how fast they can grow.

Wish I had a time lapse camera on em, thatd be sick to see.

i have a urgent question. my skunks are getting too tall for my grow room (which is roughly 4.5 feet tall). they are almost 2 feet in length and i still have 11 weeks left till harvest. so my question is are they going to stop growing at a point? or are do i have to do something? thanks in advance

You are experiencing stretch that first happens when you switch to 12/12. This will eventually stop, not much you can do unless you want to LST, top, or even pinching(supercropping) would slow them down. I personally would let them go. I never switch mine when they are as short as when you switched, but I experience very little stretch with this strain.

hey mike, hopefully they'll stop anytime soon. as of now they're growing literally an inch each day. i'll upload some fotos tomm

got few updates. tallest skunk is almost 26 inches this is now day 6? of flowering.

DSC_0056.JPG

DSC_0057.JPG

DSC_0058.JPG

DSC_0061.JPG

Latest posts

Back