Begginer's luck.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:hubba: enjoy
dang i love this strain so much. the smell is extremely pleasing.
the skunks' smell is very pungent, musty, and heavy, but these WW smell fresh plant-like with a slight scent of that pot smell we all love.

DSC_0084.JPG

DSC_0085.JPG

DSC_0086.JPG

Good to see they are all okay man. Howd you do the lights, given they look like they are taking off now.

Man, these guys are going to be huge by the time the skunks flower. But I know what you mean about the smell though. When my lights come on, the whole room smells like life. Its like.. all the leaves just growing making new skin, its so fresh.

well i drove 2 and a half hours back to see if my plants are doing fine. dang 3 out of the four skunks are girls!!! :holysheep::eek::D

DSC_0088.JPG

DSC_0089.JPG

DSC_0090.JPG

it was worth seeing my plants! haha i'm effing hungry
off to :bong1:; njoy.

DSC_0092.JPG

DSC_0093.JPG

KeepsTen said:
Good to see they are all okay man. Howd you do the lights, given they look like they are taking off now.

Man, these guys are going to be huge by the time the skunks flower. But I know what you mean about the smell though. When my lights come on, the whole room smells like life. Its like.. all the leaves just growing making new skin, its so fresh.

yeah, for my lights i have a wooden bar that runs across the top of my grow room. i got some clips and chains and hung it up. as of now i had to take all my chains off from the lights, so it is at its max hieght which is 5 ft. yeah i really like the smell, but the roommates begs to differ. lol. :D update pics soon keeps!

I dont want to jyinx us or toot our own horns, but looking at the other journals around, were doing good for our first times!

Wake and bake over here, come watch mine for awhile and smoke this with me.

hahaha yes yes plants are doing better than i thought! it truly is beginners luck.

greetings to everyone who reads this. i have an urgent question, my skunks are 2 weeks into flowering and 3 out of four has shown sex. my hps lights are currently almost 9 inches away from the top of the plant and is at its max height (meaning i cant lift the light any higher). my plants are a little over 3.5ft tall. is the plant going to stop growing at any point? can i top it? how do i top it without hurting the plants and can i use the clone with the topped plant? thanks in advance.

as you can see the one on the right is very close to the light. i currently have a fan that is blowing on the light to reduce the heat, but if the plant grows couple more inches then its going get too warm for its liking. thanks in advance

DSC_0094.JPG

:stoned: dang false alarm. i think only one skunk is female and the others are still developing (got over zealous). well update on pics.
-rez 7 gallons
-85 ml floragro
-42 ml floramicro
-21 ml florabloom
-20 ml sugardaddy
height of the tallest skunk plant is 3ft 7 inches.

DSC_0094.JPG

DSC_0095.JPG

DSC_0096.JPG

DSC_0097.JPG

the ww. i switched them to 12/12 because of the grow space issue. hopefully these plants will yield decent bud even under cfls. next grow i'm going for only five plants max. it was my mistake starting off so many.:doh:

DSC_0098.JPG

DSC_0099.JPG

DSC_0100.JPG

Dang, you got quite a forumla of nutes.

Howd you come up with that feeding schedule? My botle just says... "transition, then flowering" and uses two different bottles. Are you mixing different products, or are they all the same schedule.

looking nice and healthy man,
but looks like you'll need to top or start training those plants,
as they will want to grow to at least 5ft
what size are your pots?
take a look at my grow ive only two weeks left on my bigbud!

KeepsTen said:
Dang, you got quite a forumla of nutes.

Howd you come up with that feeding schedule? My botle just says... "transition, then flowering" and uses two different bottles. Are you mixing different products, or are they all the same schedule.
hey keeps this is the three part general hydroponic nutes and the sugar daddy is just something extra.

swiftgt said:
looking nice and helthy man,
but looks like you'll need to top or start training those plants,
as they will want to grow to at least 5ft
what size are your pots?
take a look at my grow ive only two weeks left on my bigbud!
thanks for dropping in swift. i am having a hard time. and i have no idea how to top these plants. they are now 4 ft. i think imma just try do a crappy job of a scrog. tell me if it looks ok

looks like my lucks ran out. running out of space and crap. i spent over an hour deciding what to do and whats best for these plants. dang i didn't plan ahead and now my actions pay.... can someone please take a look at my crappy scrog and see if i'm doing it right?? and if the close up picture is a male or female (if it is, cause the close up looks like a new shoot to me). thanks in advance.

DSC_0103.JPG

DSC_0104.JPG

DSC_0105.JPG

DSC_0106.JPG

hey swift thanks for your valuable input! my pots are 10 inches in diameter. if there is anything else you want to say please do! my ears are open [=

I think topping is just cutting the tips. I would just crop them on the next grow, get the talls one lower, or raise the small ones to the scorg, and get the light as low as possible. I was reading that, the light to penetrate is much less efficent the further you go down, thats why the scorg works, because it allows you put the light at the same level for all the plants, really close to all the leaves.

How much longer do you have to flower you think? Theyll stop growing once they show sex and spend all their energy flowering.

hey keeps, this is day 16. i have ways to go. i think it takes 12 weeks to finish. i'm just going to let the shorter ones grow to the same height as the plant, but do you think this is going to stop this from growing too tall?

Latest posts

Back