Begginer's luck.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hold on dude!
is this reflective white board thing the roof in your grow box?
if so, you need to train the plants before they get to the top, ie now.
it will work your way ,but this way should yeild more.

hahaha, how'd you know? it is my pre-roof of my grow box. okay, i will try to tie them down. so let me recap, i need to tie the top shoot so they bend down? sorry for being such a noob lol.

no probs!
just tie down the top to middle branchs to the pot so they grow across not up.

ok for the tallest plant (skunk) i tied the top stem so it is aiming toward the light and tied down the tall part of the stem so it is bending the plant slightly.
all of them are doing very well and i am getting pretty excited for them to bud! oo and i also up the nutes, so they should like that. i'm already looking forward to my next grow. i want to get some chemdog seeds or some jack herer maybe some satori and do a scrog. iono pretty excited.:D

DSC_0008.JPG

DSC_0010.JPG

DSC_0011.JPG

DSC_0012.JPG

DSC_0013.JPG

DSC_0014.JPG

DSC_0015.JPG

could you show some pics of the training you did on the tall plant?
looks nice and healthy though!

this is for you swift!:D please tell me if i am doing it wrong.

DSC_0019.JPG

DSC_0021.JPG

DSC_0022.JPG

DSC_0023.JPG

DSC_0024.JPG

DSC_0025.JPG

well is a start anyway!
but you will need to go alot harder on them,
start trying to get them to bend horizontol ,if not pointing down compleately,
they like to grow crazy!, like the two other plants i have flowering at the moment,
but with a bit of work you will be amazed how much you can bend and train the plant,
have a look at my g.j and you can see my plants tied up,
pic 121 and 122.

oh wow.. my worst fear has come. two vegging white widows hermied and one hermied in the flowering room... damn seriously getting really stressful.. i moved my last vegging to the the flowering room. the only thing in the vegging room is the attempted cloning of the female skunk. damn i knew feminized seeds can come out a hermie but i never expected this type of a turn out.

so as of now 1/5 skunks made it and was a female plant
2/5 WW

:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

Sorry to hear it cannabis, it's tough seeing all that hard work go herm on ya. Hope the remaining girls make up for them!!!

thats ultra lame, which one the tall one?
ive never even seen a herm untill i bought some fem seeds,
its very worrying the amount of herms being reported lately,
ah well,
you could put that herm plant outside?or in another room, and just finsih it up, seeds or no seeds there will be some smokable weed to be had!
but id make sure you dont use the seeds from it!
did you have another go tieing them down?

thanks lama for the consolation. hey swift, this was hell lame that these fem seeds hermied on me. i had really good expectation for them too. and for the hermies, i threw them away because i don't want to risk being caught growing them outside. i would finish even tho it is hermies, but as of now space and danger is an issue. and yes i tried to tie them lil more down. lol

my next grow imma by some green house seeds. i supposedly heard that they are a reliable breeder and have pretty good fem strains. thanks for stopping by.

peace and love cann-

I have been reading a lot of horror stories as to using feminized seeds. Thats too bad man. I think you can take the male flowers off as they appear and still be semi okay. You wont have to worry about it pollinating the other plants, and you could use it to polinate the few you want to make seeds. Just make sure you get em all.

well, imma risk it one more time by going to try some green house seeds. damn at least i have 3 for sure females. oo and they are packing weight fast!

these are my flowers!!!:D:D:D
first and last pics are of my skunk.
the rest my widows!
thanksforlooking

DSC_0028.JPG

DSC_0027.JPG

DSC_0029.JPG

DSC_0030.JPG

DSC_0031.JPG

DSC_0032.JPG

DSC_0033.JPG

this is my last veg ww. it is a female, but there is this little bump one node below, still don't know if it is balls :eek: need more time.

DSC_0034.JPG

DSC_0036.JPG

looking well, pitty about all the herm's,
you need to tie them down alot more man!
tie knots around all the big side branches and get them growing across and not up,
did you look at how i have started to train mine?

i'll try to tie them down more. its getting really packed in there! haha. oo and i tried to find your pictures of your plants tied down bu had a hard time looking for them. if its not a hassle could you send me a link to your pictures? thanks in advance swiftgt

oh, oh crap i should've started to train them more earlier on. now i see what you have done. dang, the plants are almost 90 degrees! thanks a million swift! [=

Latest posts

Back