Begginer's luck.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
dang, i was dumb to leave my plants unattended over the weekend. it grew additional couple of inches while i was gone for the weekend. some of the tops of the plants got burned due to the heat. i cut them off and the rest seem to do fine here are the pics!:D

DSC_0037.JPG

DSC_0038.JPG

DSC_0039.JPG

DSC_0040.JPG

DSC_0041.JPG

DSC_0042.JPG

my last vegging plant looks like its a hermie. so i replaced the hydroton w/ soil and put them outside on my balcony. the most negative thing is that ppl can see stuff from the balcony, so i put a tall box around it. the most negative thing about the box covering is that it reduces alot of the sunlight that comes in.

well its second week for the middle WW and 1.5 for the left WW. for the skunk it is 4 weeks. i guess i got a long way to go. haha.

DSC_0001.JPG

DSC_0002.JPG

DSC_0004.JPG

DSC_0003.JPG

well this is my veg room. i currently have 6 clones. the taller yellow leaves are skunks and the other smaller curved stems are WW. to anyone who reads, do you think these clones are doing ok? do you think they are going to pull through?

they are just about week old and i have given them 1/4 strength nutes starting today.

the last pic is the plant i moved outside. decided to move it back because i'm paranoid.

DSC_0005.JPG

DSC_0006.JPG

DSC_0007.JPG

hay man,
have you been using a dome on your clones?
also youn have a lot of leaves on them, that puts alot of strainon the cuttings when they dont have roots,also
what do you have them on? a rack?
they might be drting out, keep them in a propagator,
i cut my bigbud take a look at my g.j!

damn, havent been on for awhile, been busy and whatnot. here are the clones and last veg plant. all of them WW. please comment one the clones. i they seem not to get any worse, but they havent shown any sign of growth. (but they have roots tho about 3 inches worth_)

DSC_0018.JPG

DSC_0017.JPG

heh heh, this is my first photospread of my gals. hope you enjoy them much as i do.:hubba:
im pretty glad how many bud sites i have, meaning

now i know why they call it the white widow!! so frosty so yummy....
gahh, im faded...

12512512t12t.jpg

DSC_0010.JPG

DSC_0011.JPG

DSC_0012.JPG

DSC_0013.JPG

DSC_0016.JPG

DSC_0014.JPG

hay looks good man,
your starting to see nice results now!
bet you cant wait to try it!

thanks swift, i know i cant wait to taste my fruits of my labor. well after tomorrow it is going to be one month since i moved the widows next door. the one on the far left is minus one week and the skunk is at week 6.

looks good so do you think the oldest will be ready in 2-3 weeks?

i believe so, im pretty excited. soon as i see 10% amber imma start flushing it for one week? then imma harvest it. for the skunk i have to wait a long time. it said about 12-14 weeks flowering. damn

this is a quick update.

pic1)bud shot of my oldest WW
pic2)lower nug of the oldest WW
pic3)my clones; they are finally growing!
pic4)my veg room.
pic5)one of the cola on my WW
pic6)group shot
pic7)another bud shot
pic8)another another bud shot
pic9)smaller bud shot
pic10)undershot of the plants!
pic11)group shot

536536.png

DSC_0025.png

DSC_0026.png

DSC_0027.png

DSC_0020.png

DSC_0021.png

DSC_0022.png

DSC_0023.png

DSC_0024.png

DSC_0028.png

DSC_0029.png

damn quick question, what happens if you don't flush the plants before harvest? i just recently figured out that i have only one ebb and flo tub for the flowering plants and the other two plants have ways to go. lol

the weed is a little harsher then it could be,
as the nutes in the weed dont burn the best,
still smokable though,

Try flushing it, and just hand pouring nutes as needed for the ones you want it on.

long time no talk keeps! hows your plants?? update soon bro! haha. well this time i'm not going to flush it this time and see how harsh it is. i have 4 more WW coming on the way already, so w them imma flush em.

hahaha, i just took a snippet of my ww to see how it is right now. wow, its a really good head spaced high! i can only imagine how its going to be like in two weeks. jeez the wait is killing me.

so i've decided that the first WW is almost done. i think i'm going to wait one more week then chop it down! and my second batch of WW are doing well and striving. the skunk is taking forever to bud. its been over 8 weeks flowering for it and the bud still looks really small. dang still contemplating wether i should pull the plug for the skunk or wait. oh and i picked up these outrageous bubbalicious; i have never smoked something that smells this sweet. it actually smells like bubble gum! hahaha.

DSC_0001.png

DSC_0002.png

DSC_0003.png

DSC_0004.png

DSC_0005.png

DSC_0006.png

DSC_0007.png

DSC_0008.png

DSC_0009.png

damn harvested the two top colas and two lower budsites of my oldest WW. the smell is fresh piney with a strong coffee undertone and hella sticky:D

Latest posts

Back