Begginer's luck.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
alright im going to finish up harvesting the rest of the oldest WW. as of now i put them in mason jars because the leaves are very brittle right now. the total weight from the two colas came out to be around 19.2 grams i am very pleased. well of to school take care and i'll update soon.

hey guys its been awhile since ive updated. hope you didnt forget the ongoing skunk i was flowering, its finally been harvested at exactly week 12. kinda early but the trichs were mostly cloudy. I finally moved the last remaining 4 clones into the flowering room. they are about 2 feet and growing. i think i harvested about lil less than two ounces from the plant. cant wait to dry them and try it out!:D

DSC_0169.png

DSC_0170.png

smoke tested the skunk today, and it was good haha. head feels like a balloon and i cant stop smiling! lol. still finishing up flowering the clones. its going to take 8 more weeks, after that going to do a big growroom upgrade.

Hey right on! That's kickass. Now everytime you want to light up, all you gotta do is open one of your jars and pop a bud out. How awsome is that?? Does the high still make your head feel like a baloon? Lol.

thanks mental! yes the high still makes me feel like a balloon. its the feeling where you cant control your head and it ends up rolling around your shoulders like a bobble head. haha

sounds good man!
its great enjoying the fruits of ones labour!
dont get too stoned when your doing your studying!
it wont make any sence the next day lol!

ahahahahaha! golden advice swift! finals over and im drafting my new growroom design, which will be coming soon during fall grow.

these are the little clones @ day 6. they are loving the extra lights i put in for them too. the one in the soil to the left is the clones mother. im going to finish these strain up and stash them so i can start on other lovely strains!:D

DSC_0001.png

DSC_0002.png

DSC_0003.png

are they fluro's your using n them, if so id get them closer to the plants,
get them right up yto them to get the most from them.
well donr on finishing your exams, do you think you passed?

420: thank you for the kind words.

swift: yes they are floros, but they are clamped on the top and i cant really adjust them; plus its been really hot recently and the lights give off significant amount of heat so i had to put them up a bit higher. ]= oo and grades for the finals still havent come out yet haha hopefully ive passed them all.

RCC: thanks for checking out my GJ.

from the last 2 days the plants have gained 2 inches in height and are nearing the budding process. slight ph burn from forgetting to adjust the ph, but still doing fine. hopefully i will yield 50% more than i did with my previous plants.

DSC_0001.png

DSC_0002.png

i checked my grow closet and found a mini mushroom growing in my soil of my plant! can anyone identify what it really is and how it grew? will this affect my plants? im still too astounded my this lil thing growing there, lol. thanks in advance to those who read this and answer.:p

DSC_0001.png

DSC_0002.png

DSC_0003.png

DSC_0004.png

DSC_0005.png

DSC_0006.png

ohh okay, haha i was tripping for no reason. thanks for the response; made my worries at ease.

Latest posts

Back