Beginners Growjournal (lr2+ak47)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
preach it baby, preach it on the mount, that sounds mmmmreal nice, "gold malawi sativa", does anyone have it as an auto? :hubba:

i do have Golden Malawi Mini ( which isnt an Auto however it doesnt grow soo tall but taste and potency is the same as the First Grade Golden Malawi :D

Is it true that all autos have ruderalis in their genetics? Because I would think this could lead to less potent strains...

just a hint, start and finish with your lights 20 on and 4hrs off from start to finish, this might help out a bunch

i will see , because now only 2 of my babies growing fast and 1 is normal and 2 is very slow ,

i will give the tests to the normal one , and the slow ones i need to retransplant , i think i should , lets give it another 3 days to know now which side of the soil i should use , if this is successful ill grow more next time , and for FoxFarm soil or Bio Biz soil i cant order big quantities and it cost must , for 100liters it cost around 25$ but DHL weight charges to Asia will cost me 240$ because 100liters is around 21kg's , then i will also have to pay customs in my country :( :( what now ,looks like i got to learn hydroponics , and better ordering the system when it cost much and weights not as much as the 100liters, any good Hydroponic System that is Automated for beginners an EZ to use and control system without sophistication , is their such ? and btw for nutes ive got the BIO-Grow Bio-Bloom , are those nutes acceptable for hydorponics if yes then i got to order my hydroponic system by 2months , and then ill be growing with perfection from under and above :) .

Im still doing my trials with my plants to figure out the best way of growing for me in my situation and location.
right now 2 of my auto's lowryder2xak47 is doing good, and 3 are stilll in a pending situation , im not sure right now with 1 of them im lost of its trial , but the 2 that ive retransplanted showing a change , maybe by thursday if i dont see it grow as big as the ak47 then i think i hope i dont lose hope again and wait for the answer of a specific soil which is sold in another city and i hope i dont need to travel their lol.

img2zr.jpg

img1zr.jpg

ok my trial ended up is that rinsed soil is the works but i need to have it dryed and fiddled alot with perlite before potting it in the pot , dryed by90% and 10% moisture , because this soil stays moist for a long time .... , now my plants are growing i have retransplanted everything , i found out the roots dont dig in much , it only digs in the areas where its light and easy to pass , so now all my soil is easy to pass with my sensitive cautious touch i fiddled and crushed all parts to make it loose but while doing this ive added extra perlite , my soil is like 50% soil 50% perlite .. , ill post update pictures by tomorrow night to see the change, i will try to learn how to grow with this soil and grow another 5 plants next week but this time an Xlarge pot to make my grow cycle end by the new year with a celebration ;)

Hello Crozar :)

You say the roots dont dig in much,

Use more drainage.

30% should be drainage shattered stones or perlite or broken crockery.

Your soil is solidifying into a mass of un penetrable soil.

Lift them out and fix your soil then put them back.

Roots will search for water, let them dry out so they search.

:)

:peace:

Latest posts

Back