Beginning covert outdoor grow in N.E.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Green Cure is the same as potassium bicarbonate

Today, many consumers are looking for cannabis grown in a fungicide-free environment. This makes organic fungicides an attractive option. For example, potassium bicarbonate is a natural fungicide that can reduce the spread of powdery mildew and other fungi.
I use 1 tbs per gal and spray under and all over plants in early morn before sun is hot overhead, They will burn if not
Where can I find green cure?

+/- 167 days from soil pop for the big 3. Too long for a vegetative phase? Most are showing that flowering has begun in NY. I have been concerned with how I was going to support and / or cover (because of severe weather) my plants once they get heavy with bud. I think I found a solution that may work. I can secure to the scaffolding for support and pull a tarp for severe weather. What do you think?
Still have this question:
I did harvest a Candy Kush Auto. It was getting bud rot with all of the rain. A couple questions. What if I did not get all of the rot? Is it dangerous? And, as you can see I am at 69% humidity on day 2 of jars. I hung it for 10 days. So, do I just keep burping until I get to 60%-62%?
View attachment 276446
View attachment 276447
View attachment 276448
Are you still outside in NY? Gonna have some bad weather the next few days. I got to Huricane proof my plant tomorrow:confused::angiesfavorite:

Are you still outside in NY? Gonna have some bad weather the next few days. I got to Huricane proof my plant tomorrow:confused::angiesfavorite:
Yeah. Although Henri was and is only causing a ton of rain and not too much wind. I prepared with a covering that is holding up. I will have to make some minor adjustments to tighten it up but the 1" pvc pipe works excellent.
IMG_3107.JPG

Yeah. Although Henri was and is only causing a ton of rain and not too much wind. I prepared with a covering that is holding up. I will have to make some minor adjustments to tighten it up but the 1" pvc pipe works excellent.
.View attachment 277388
That's great glad it all worked out. I have 6 outside my self all except 1 are in the 8 to 10 feet range to big to come in and had to ride it out. In Boston Henri was a no show we did have a little wind. all in all did good
004.JPG

Last edited:
I finished my first grow very successfully in my mind. I harvested 8 plants of 3 different strains equaling just over 3lbs. cured. The look of it is definitely different then dispensary flower. Not sure what, if anything that I can do about that. Or even if I care to. The smoke is great from all three. Dispensaries will only be needed for travel and maybe some hash. I am thinking about doing the bubble hash but not looking for the additional work. It was a good deal of work but very enjoyable. Thanks to all who answered my early questions. I am almost done with a small greenhouse to up the anty some. Looking to create the garden to bowl experience, like farm to table but...
65591253157__A9B0118B-4A34-4122-AD33-20B30F08F107.jpg
65600023632__A0EE2BDC-7EFD-4301-A3C9-58D0AACE0728.jpg
IMG_0058.jpg
IMG_0099 (1).jpg

I finished my first grow very successfully in my mind. I harvested 8 plants of 3 different strains equaling just over 3lbs. cured. The look of it is definitely different then dispensary flower. Not sure what, if anything that I can do about that. Or even if I care to. The smoke is great from all three. Dispensaries will only be needed for travel and maybe some hash. I am thinking about doing the bubble hash but not looking for the additional work. It was a good deal of work but very enjoyable. Thanks to all who answered my early questions. I am almost done with a small greenhouse to up the anty some. Looking to create the garden to bowl experience, like farm to table but...
View attachment 288451View attachment 288452View attachment 288453View attachment 288454
Nice

I am thinking about adding a dripper irrigation system for 10 plants. I want to be able to adjust it for growing plants, so I assume I will need to add pipe length as the plants get bigger and spread out. I want to install a timer so I can water if I am not around. I have done some research but going from experience, what you see in the photos does not always match my perception. I will continue to feed by hand. I think doing less hand watering will free up more valuable time. I am planning on a combination of outdoor in-ground, outdoor potted and greenhouse potted plants this year. My greenhouse is only 8'x16' so there is no way everything will fit inside. I am starting indoors under lights until I can transfer to the greenhouse with supplemental light. From there, I have a plan but doubtful that it will end up like that. Start with a good plan but don't be afraid to adjust it. Does anyone have recommendations?

Dispensaries will only be needed for travel and maybe some hash. I am thinking about doing the bubble hash but not looking for the additional work.

I have tried making bubble hash. It is a lot of work. One run I didn’t dry well enough and it smelled moldy so I tossed it. An easy method of making hash/keif is using dry ice instead of water ice. I went thru a couple of pounds of trimmings in less than half an hour. Came out with about 10 grams of killer keif. I bought a small press to compress the keif. The press sucked but made some nice cylinders of hash.

Nice looking harvest.

Have not posted in a while. Here are some pics of the current state of this years grow. I have Maui Wowie, Purple Urkle, Banana OG, Blueberry and Girl Scout Cookies going.

Attachments

• IMG_0602.jpg
    IMG_0602.jpg
    186 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0603.jpg
    IMG_0603.jpg
    191.5 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0604.jpg
    IMG_0604.jpg
    200.8 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0605.jpg
    IMG_0605.jpg