Beginning of a perpetual grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which 2 strains should I add to my grow? If you vote please leave a post on your opinion!

• Barney's LSD

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Blim Burn GSC

• Cali Connect 818 Headband

• Cali Connect Boss Hogg

• Delicious Seeds Sugar Candy

• Emerald Triangle Cherry OG

• G13 Mozzerella

• G13 Sweet Amnesia

• G13 White Strawberry

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Always fighting the heat !-- Sounds like U still got plenty light in there - I have never grown in a tent --So Nov U gonna set up a continuous grow ?-- I would suggest fast finishing indicas -- U got 2 grow areas yet -- Almost have to have 2 grow areas for a continuous grow -- Being down here in the belly of the prohibition beast I don't have access to clones - So I grow plants from seed and sex them and produce my own clones -- I like to keep a piece of a plant alive until it's been in the pipe -- What if it is magnificent and I don't have a live piece ?- It's gone !- There wl be no more of it !-- I don't like that thought !-- I do that 4 part rotation but U could do a 2 Part rotation of 60 day finishers
by moving something from veg to bloom once a month -
After 2 months U would start having monthly harvest --
I would suggest a veg that is just a wee bit bigger than bloom !-- U wanna bring in new stuff start it in veg then move it back to veg after U sex it -- I like running several clones of the same plant together - Some hybrids will tower over indicas and block the light so U learn not to run them together -- and different plants have different nute requirements-(in water)- It's more complicated than U would think !
Edit :--Soon as I get set back up and some these girls locked in I'm share the seed I got left so they won't get too old -- I got some 60 day indicas that'll rock your world - They all OFC genetics without fancy names and stuff but they can hold they own !-- I got about a 5 cc syringe full of seed with a blueberry mom and a chocolate dad - Got no idea what to expect but should be something nice in there-- I'm kinda Snow Lotus heavy too --

Last edited by a moderator:
Always fighting the heat !-- Sounds like U still got plenty light in there - I have never grown in a tent --So Nov U gonna set up a continuous grow ?-- I would suggest fast finishing indicas -- U got 2 grow areas yet -- Almost have to have 2 grow areas for a continuous grow -- Being down here in the belly of the prohibition beast I don't have access to clones - So I grow plants from seed and sex them and produce my own clones -- I like to keep a piece of a plant alive until it's been in the pipe -- What if it is magnificent and I don't have a live piece ?- It's gone !- There wl be no more of it !-- I don't like that thought !-- I do that 4 part rotation but U could do a 2 Part rotation of 60 day finishers
by moving something from veg to bloom once a month -
After 2 months U would start having monthly harvest --
I would suggest a veg that is just a wee bit bigger than bloom !-- U wanna bring in new stuff start it in veg then move it back to veg after U sex it -- I like running several clones of the same plant together - Some hybrids will tower over indicas and block the light so U learn not to run them together -- and different plants have different nute requirements-(in water)- It's more complicated than U would think !
Edit :--Soon as I get set back up and some these girls locked in I'm share the seed I got left so they won't get too old -- I got some 60 day indicas that'll rock your world - They all OFC genetics without fancy names and stuff but they can hold they own !-- I got about a 5 cc syringe full of seed with a blueberry mom and a chocolate dad - Got no idea what to expect but should be something nice in there-- I'm kinda Snow Lotus heavy too --
I got a 5x5 tent recently. I havelighting for both areas. I just need to pull together a fan and filter and I'm ready. An oscillating fan too.
I'm looking to move to a property that will be better for this. I'm on a slab.no basement.
I'd like to have a big veg room full of all types of kind. maybe one day I'll be good enough to manage all that. That being said I'd love to try all of those OFC creations. I have Box of Chocolates, pennywise x valentine, sunshine daydream and the larry cross. I'm really interested in that snow lotus. If I can, I want to take 1 down a week. I have this desire to have a wall of nug jars. Gallon jars lol.

Wall full of jars ?-- No ! dude don't do that !-- When the po-po popped Nick they took his cabinet full of jars !-- U bury them jars in your yard or something - Someplace they won't be found even if people's looking for them and only U know where it is -- spread them out too -- So even if they find some they won't find it all - They can't take what they can't find - be they cops of rippers -- Don't keep more than a few jars around the house !--

It would be a shame to lose all that to the cops.
They already gonna trash the equipment. That's why I only ever grew once or twice a year.
I'm gonna get paranoid thinking about that.
A few jars is fine I guess. Good looking out Keef.

If you are careful, there is no reason to think that you will be busted. I grew for decades in Idaho, which is just as bad as Texas. Make sure you tell no one. Don't leave growing stuff around. Deal with the odors. Make sure you have no fire hazards. Etc. Etc. Be super stealthy and super careful.

I ran a perpetual grow--had my garden going all year round (which is what you need to do with a perpetual grow). My vegging room was substantially smaller than my flowering space. As I didn't really have room to keep a mother, I took clones from clones and this worked well. I think it unduly stresses plants to put them into 12/12 to sex and then back into veg and makes them more susceptible to hermying. So, a week or two before I planned to put plants into 12/12, I would take some cuts and root them. By the time the (donor) plant was ready to go into 12/12, I had a rooted cut (or not, in which case, I took more cuts). As you get going, the taking off clones and putting plants into 12/12 is dictated by the plants coming out of 12/12 ready for harvest. You can set up your own schedule. I was growing plants that mostly took 8-10 weeks to flower, so I used a 3 week rotation, trying to harvest 2 plants every 3 weeks and at the same time put 2 more into 12/12. This never goes perfectly smooth, but after a while you can get pretty good at having a continual harvest.

Green Mojo!

2 biggest risk to getting busted in Texas in my book is people know about the grow and talk or selling and it's traced back to U ! - Other than that it's fairly safe !

If you are careful, there is no reason to think that you will be busted. I grew for decades in Idaho, which is just as bad as Texas. Make sure you tell no one. Don't leave growing stuff around. Deal with the odors. Make sure you have no fire hazards. Etc. Etc. Be super stealthy and super careful.

I ran a perpetual grow--had my garden going all year round (which is what you need to do with a perpetual grow). My vegging room was substantially smaller than my flowering space. As I didn't really have room to keep a mother, I took clones from clones and this worked well. I think it unduly stresses plants to put them into 12/12 to sex and then back into veg and makes them more susceptible to hermying. So, a week or two before I planned to put plants into 12/12, I would take some cuts and root them. By the time the (donor) plant was ready to go into 12/12, I had a rooted cut (or not, in which case, I took more cuts). As you get going, the taking off clones and putting plants into 12/12 is dictated by the plants coming out of 12/12 ready for harvest. You can set up your own schedule. I was growing plants that mostly took 8-10 weeks to flower, so I used a 3 week rotation, trying to harvest 2 plants every 3 weeks and at the same time put 2 more into 12/12. This never goes perfectly smooth, but after a while you can get pretty good at having a continual harvest.

Green Mojo!
HI, Hemp Goddess! Thanks for the mojo! I'm not to worried about those problems with the law. I'll keep it small and I'll be fine.
I intended to keep these strains going but my second round of clones died off. I thought a few each were rooted when I flipped the lights. I had them under a led tube but I don't think it stayed warm enough at night. I had a few set backs and kinks thrown in by life that slowed down my progress too.
When these come down I'll be starting over with 2 dedicated areas so it will be possible.
I need to rearrange the set up and make it more permanent. My veg area will be small too. When I move I'll change that.

White Strrawberry gets my vote- I'm guessing its a cross of White Widow (a personal favorite) and Strawberry Kush (nice and sticky buds). other than that assumption I've never tasted any of them.

2 biggest risk to getting busted in Texas in my book is people know about the grow and talk or selling and it's traced back to U ! - Other than that it's fairly safe !

Remember NO SMELL, NO TELL and NO SELL

Reactions: TOA
Day 49 PC harvest window is open! Everything is cloudy. I'm letting them get some amber and taking the smallest PC for myself. Barney's says 49-55 days. The other 2 will go to amber to make RSO to ease the suffering of a friend. The HGK still has a few weeks to go.

Attachments

• 2019-07-04 12.34.49.jpg
    2019-07-04 12.34.49.jpg
    104.7 KB · Views: 56
  • 2019-07-04 12.35.45.jpg
    2019-07-04 12.35.45.jpg
    98.2 KB · Views: 55
  • 2019-07-04 12.36.20.jpg
    2019-07-04 12.36.20.jpg
    90.6 KB · Views: 54
  • 2019-07-04 12.37.04.jpg
    2019-07-04 12.37.04.jpg
    102.1 KB · Views: 56
  • 2019-07-04 12.38.19.jpg
    2019-07-04 12.38.19.jpg
    83.9 KB · Views: 54
  • 2019-07-04 12.39.14.jpg
    2019-07-04 12.39.14.jpg
    102.9 KB · Views: 59
White Strrawberry gets my vote- I'm guessing its a cross of White Widow (a personal favorite) and Strawberry Kush (nice and sticky buds). other than that assumption I've never tasted any of them.
Thanks for stopping in Dr Feel Good and welcome to MP! You're close! It's The White. AKA Triangle crossed with strawberry cough. This particular version was also hit with Casey Jones. I'm looking forward to giving that one a toke.

Last edited:
Thanks for stopping in Dr Feel Good and welcome to MP! You're close! It's The White. AKA Triangle crossed with strawberry cough. This particular version was also hit with Casey Jones. I'm looking forward to giving that one a toke.
That's actually a mistake. The white is not Triangle kush. The misunderstanding has to do with a breeder, Krome, who called his cut of TK, white. It is even further confusing as both are from Florida. But the white is not TK. I have grown both.

That's actually a mistake. The white is not Triangle kush. The misunderstanding has to do with a breeder, Krome, who called his cut of TK, white. It is even further confusing as both are from Florida. But the white is not TK. I have grown both.

I was going by Leafly. I'm more inclined to believe Umbra. You sir know you're ****.
At the same time they call it triangle they say it doesn't have any characteristics of a kush, save potency.

Umbra bred something I grow -- The White -x- Nepal Indica-- There's a reason they call it White !---Which White did U use Cuz ?---- I don't think I have anymore pure seed - Black Berry Snow Lotus got up on it !-- She fine but BBSL didn't hurt nothing just made it a little different -- It's a work horse - do everything easy and a heavy producer !

I was going by Leafly. I'm more inclined to believe Umbra. You sir know you're ****.
At the same time they call it triangle they say it doesn't have any characteristics of a kush, save potency.
you could google it, lol. there's probably something on the internet about it.

None of the beans did much, but I did pop a pack of white triangle just for everyone who thought they were the same strain.

Wow some nice looking buds their Novitus, toooo lovely

Latest posts

Back