bending plants

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rottielover

Reaction score
hi i am growing lowlife and the biggest i have is 14" inches tall still no sex it has been 3 weeks 2 day old and the others are no bigger then 5 inches tall but female so i bend down the big plant tied it with sting but not to tight on the stem i move my lights closer to the females plants. now will it mess up my bending plant and if its female will mess up the budds

No, bending your plants, male or female will not mess them up. People bend their plants over all the time. It sounds like you have the idea. Bend them over gently, and that's what you did.

yes should i trim the bottom leaves off or leve them on

those are the sollar pannels for the plant...and look into "LST" (low Stree Training) I use it all the time..helps maintain a small plant.

Bend her over I say:giggle::lama:

Good Luck:bolt::bong:

rottielover said:
hi i am growing lowlife and the biggest i have is 14" inches tall still no sex it has been 3 weeks 2 day old and the others are no bigger then 5 inches tall but female so i bend down the big plant tied it with sting but not to tight on the stem i move my lights closer to the females plants. now will it mess up my bending plant and if its female will mess up the budds

you said that you have females and the tallest has not shown sex yet? sounds like it may turn male, many males grow over the females so when they drop pollen, also males seem to grow quicker. But hey, ive had my tallest turn female too so ya never know, green mojo for you and hope its a she

Latest posts

Back