Berserker is a Daddy of 5 more.....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

berserker

Valhalla
Reaction score
Well this after noon my girl had her pup's.It was a small litter this time only 5.The last two litters she had 9 in each of them.So I will put some pictures of the happy new mother.Want her to beable and just relax for the night.Until then,Keep it GREEN:hubba:

congrats bigman! what r u workin with???(what breed?) Ive had pitbulls all my life and have had two litters in the past. But due to a bullshit by law in Ontario my dogs have all been taken, probably 8 months ago. I now have a beautiful cane corso. Id send apic but cant figure it out.

Well here is some pictures of the mama and her little ones.My female is a Red nose Pit(Devil Dog)and My male is an American Pit.I have had Pits for almost 17 yrs.I never had any trouble with this breed at all.Always good with my kids and any of there friends that come over.This breed is VERY LOYAL,and very tenacious in its everyday life.The only thing that will get me,is when I go to sell these dogs,I just hope they dont end up at Michel Vick's house.:eek: Keep it GREEN:hubba:

RIP.jpg

SHY.jpg

SHYGIRL.jpg

CRIP.jpg

Aww, cute! She looks like a good mommy too. :)

I wanna see pics as the pups get a little bigger.

Yeah..they look great..they wont end up at Mike Vicks house...at least not for 3 years LOL!!!

man congrats were getting ready to put our amercan pit to sleep.she beatiful, i hope all the babies do well.ps

THE BROTHER'S GRUNT said:
Thanks for the pics B. :aok: I love the smell of pups. :p A dog is mean only if the owner makes him or her that way. ;)
so true,my dog was the nicest to everyone but was never arond kids so didnt realy know how to act when around.but dogs act how u teach them to act,a mans and womens best freind.PS

UPDATE Here is some new pics of the puppies.They are pulling,fighting,growling all night.Just doing the little puppy thing.They are getting BIG.But,I cant wait until I can sell these puppies and get some pease and quiet at night.:hubba:

p1.jpg

p2.jpg

p3.jpg

p4.jpg

p5.jpg

p6.jpg

p7.jpg

p8.jpg

p9.jpg

p10.jpg

p11.jpg

p12.jpg

berserker said:
UPDATE Here is some new pics of the puppies.They are pulling,fighting,growling all night.Just doing the little puppy thing.They are getting BIG.But,I cant wait until I can sell these puppies and get some pease and quiet at night.:hubba:
Hi Berserker,
Congrats are in order, they are beautiful pups. To be honest when I saw the thread I thought you had seeds crack or gave birth to clones from a mother plant :rofl: anyway good luck with those pups, they are cute and all but there comes a time when you need to get your sanity and sleep back.;)

To be honest when I saw the thread I thought you had seeds crack or gave birth to clones from a mother plant :rofl:
LMAO.Good surprise.They sleep alot during the day and up all night in the Kennel playing and fighting.:hairpull: It will be soon,they can start going out the door on the 1st.:D Keep it GREEN!!

can i buy one, i have to put my pit to sleep soon cus he has pretty bad skin cancer, hes just a goofey dog that loves to sunbath.

Damn B those little one's are getting big fast. Mang they are some nice looking pups. ;)

headband said:
can i buy one, i have to put my pit to sleep soon cus he has pretty bad skin cancer, hes just a goofey dog that loves to sunbath.
I am sorry to hear about your dog.I lost my oldest male last year on Bear opener.I am so glad that I had one of his son's still.It's like you lose a family member,you get so close to them.Are they trying to crack down with tougher laws against Pitt's where your from?They are in the bigger cities here.But,even if they ban this breed here in this state.They will have to come and get these pitts.Thats apart of my family;) Keep it GREEN:hubba:

THE BROTHER'S GRUNT said:
Damn B those little one's are getting big fast. Mang they are some nice looking pups. ;)
Thanks Bro,We started them on soft dog food two weeks ago.Now we give them softened puppy chow,softened with similac "sensitive" puts so much weight on them and they grow so much healthier,strong and bigger.:D

yeah make sure you dont nute burn those pups...:p jk
i live in california, im sure in La its a problem with pits, but up here in central coast, its fine. I love pits, never met a mean one really, just alittle protective of their property. Mine is the rut of the litter, i could fit him in my shirt pocket. Hes still pretty small but has lung cancer and skin cancer, dont get your animals high, youll end up killen em

headband said:
yeah make sure you dont nute burn those pups...:p jk
i live in california, im sure in La its a problem with pits, but up here in central coast, its fine. I love pits, never met a mean one really, just alittle protective of their property. Mine is the rut of the litter, i could fit him in my shirt pocket. Hes still pretty small but has lung cancer and skin cancer, dont get your animals high, youll end up killen em
The second pic down on the right,thats the runt right there.So true on getting your animals high.

great lookin pups ,,,,,pits are the best dogs to own ,,,,,some people just dont get that ,,,again great lookin dogs ,,,,,,p,l,r

Latest posts

Back