BERSERKERS Stoney Bud

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thorn said:
those diesel are SOOOO tight!!! So, did you manage to sort out the cupping of the leaves and find out what did it?
I didnt find out exactlly what was wrong,I believe it was the light.So,next time i will start the MH a litle further back.;)

cool, well they've really taken off now...i just can't get over how tight and bushy they are!

Take it easy :D

Everythings looking great B. You sure are doing them Stoneybud ladies justice that's for sure. :hubba: ;) The Diesel look great as well. ;) Gotta love those thick Indica leaves.

THE BROTHER'S GRUNT said:
Everythings looking great B. You sure are doing them Stoneybud ladies justice that's for sure. :hubba: ;) The Diesel look great as well. ;) Gotta love those thick Indica leaves.
I am trying to live up to the Stoney Buds breeders grow.Just letting them ladies do there thing in there.The Diesel,Is so thick threw and threw.Iknow alot of the new leaves are bigger then my hand.Thanks everyone for stoping in.Keep it GREEN:D

Every one of the ladies are looking great Berserker. Good luck with them and we will all be watching for more updates. Grow it big my friend.

i can`t beleive the size of those Stoney`s man!
they look great dude, still jealous,lol.

Well here is the new update.Out of the four Stoney Bud I started,three are female and in flower.They have been for 5 days.Those are the first couple pictures.Then I still have 6 Diesel coming up.I have 4 out of the 6 so far are females.Giving the other two acouple days.To really tell me.These are the bottom pictures.I will keep you posted on them.Thanks everyone for stopping in again.Just think.I have to move into our new house at the end of the month and I will have to move these plants.Wish me luck.Keep it GREEN:D

sb1.jpg

sb2.jpg

sb3.jpg

d1.jpg

d2.jpg

Runbyhemp said:
Very nice grow !
Thanks Run,I found out today.That all 4 of the Diesel in the red containers (1gal) are female and the the two others in the cabnit are also female.So out of 10 seeds that were started 4 Stoney Bud and 6 Diesel,9 turned out to be female,3 Stoney Bud and 6 Diesel.I will take that ratio any time.Keep it GREEN:D

Congrats on all the females B. ;) Your a regular ladies man. :hubba: The ladies are looking great also. How ya gonna move them when the time comes?

berserker said:
Thanks Run,I found out today.That all 4 of the Diesel in the red containers (1gal) are female and the the two others in the cabnit are also female.So out of 10 seeds that were started 4 Stoney Bud and 6 Diesel,9 turned out to be female,3 Stoney Bud and 6 Diesel.I will take that ratio any time.Keep it GREEN:D

Now THOSE are good odds :D

Thanks for stopping in.I am really surprised to the female ratio.But,Thats ok.One maybe two of the Diesel.I am gonna take for clones,for the out door season.I better get statred on that soon.Spring is just around the corner.

Hey TBG,Moving is gonna be a nervous day for me.I have a plan on how to move them ladies with out breaking a plant or a branch.I was thinking about doing a thread about it.If you have any pointers,on moving these lasies,I would be apperciated.Keep it GREEN:D

Well here there are 19 days into flower.They take nutes very well,These have been really easy to grow so far.I love the way that they are already starting to smell.;)

SB1.jpg

SB2.jpg

SB3.jpg

SB bud.jpg

SB home.jpg

Here is the rest of the ladies.These are Diesel are 5 days into flower.The one I labeled bush.Self toped itself.Turned into a nice bush.They are going good.Will be taking some clones tonight for outdoors.2 are in 4 gal and 4 are in 1 gal pots.

diesel.jpg

diesel2.jpg

diesel3.jpg

diesel 4.jpg

Diesel bush.jpg

Diesel Bush2.jpg

diesel fam.jpg

diesel home.jpg

Great looking plants keep it up. I love the bush plant. Thats going to produce a lot of yummy buds! keep her goin strong! love it so far

Yummy, ill be over for some brunch here in a few weeks man well better make it about 2 months and ill have an opening :rofl:

Latest posts

Back