Best city for weed in the US

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ross

Reaction score
So what city do you guys think is the best city for weed smokers? considering things like acceptability, % weed smokers, quality of bud, or whatever....

lol i figured that would probably be the first city said :D

i guess i should have asked the best cities plural since SF is probably undisputed # uno but i know theres 420-friendly cities from la to seattle so im interested to see whats said about others.

Well the next best is my home town... City of Angels :)

Oakland hands down, it is legal for anyone 18+ medical or recreational.

cant no one top that

AW **** id have to say anywhere in the bay area hands down!! But, if I have to say SF (San Francisco) or Oakland. The best weed iv ever seen by far!! Im with greenfriend and mindzeye on this one. No doubt the best ones.

Well, it's certainly not my city. Or my state. That's why I grow now.

PencilHead said:
Well, it's certainly not my city. Or my state. That's why I grow now.

I'm in the same boat, we may be the last state in the Union to decriminalize MJ, but could be the first to succeed.

Breckenridge, CO is up there for MJ friendly cities.

Dig it, Frog, as soon as Cal or Vegas figure out how to make it pay, my tacky arse state will be right there with them, regulations in one hand, the other out for the payolla.

We may not be the most progressive state but we could be the most graceless.

Right, Art?

Ann Arbor, MI...for cities in my part of the country...it's only legal one day out of the yr...but posession of an ounce or less is only a minor ticket the rest of the year.

Hash Bash 2012!!! Here we come!

Of course since we are now a MMj state...things will hopefully start to change!

VEGAS??? are you kidding? I thought any amount was a felony in Vegas???

legalize_freedom said:
Ann Arbor, MI...for cities in my part of the country...it's only legal one day out of the yr...but posession of an ounce or less is only a minor ticket the rest of the year.

Hash Bash 2012!!! Here we come!

Of course since we are now a MMj state...things will hopefully start to change!

VEGAS??? are you kidding? I thought any amount was a felony in Vegas???

Just comparing tackiness, LF, not suggesting a city to go to jail in.;)

My whole state is Vegas with cow patties.

PencilHead said:
Just comparing tackiness, LF, not suggesting a city to go to jail in.;)

My whole state is Vegas with cow patties.

LOL...at one time in my life I thought about writing a book on different county/city jails across this great country of ours...lol...I've unfortunately visited many in my 20's, and early 30's....I like to think I'm done with all that, as my drinking/fighting days are over....

But ya never know!.....

I went to 3 different jails in one month in Texas (on 3 dif charges) ..lol...does that give you any kind of clue of the idiot I used to be?

I also have to say that USA was not said in the original post...so I'm going to have to throw in Amsterdam.

I would say Frisco too, but I haven't been there in a while.

Las Vegas, definitely not. 90% shwag there at least when I lived there and a seed was a felony back then. Maybe things are different now, but the best city in the US....no. I got caught smoking there when I was 17, only thing I had in my possession was in the pipe. Had I been 18 at the time, I was looking at 3 YEARS.

Latest posts

Back