best insomnia strain. most listed wins.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

schoolboy420

greenybeanymeanies
Reaction score
Need a good strain to get for insomnia. I currently am not in a mmj state or i would have a card. til i get to one, i need a good strain to grow to help my insomnia. Been on restoril 15mg then to restoril 22.5mg, they dont help, bud does. just need a good strong kind that will do the job.

i will definately be watching this thread also, lol. been on ambien and Lunesta and all they do is give me problems, only thing that has helped is the green lol and right now its 4am so you can see my problem too lol

yeah sme here green machine, except my sleep medicine does nothing but make me feel good and happy like some loritabs would(sorry if thats rule breaking) especially if i smoke some bud with it. but madhatter, ill check that out real quick.

i heard on super high me that the purple buds are the type that put you to sleep so maybe finding a damn powerful purple type bud. but idk what all there is or thc levels.

that is my fav combo and yea it is a rule, no drugs sept pot. (had to study up on the rules cuz i kept breaking them) i think other organic drugs should be able to be talked about (things that dont need to be cooked or prossessed-just pluck and eat/smoke) the innocent drugs ( if you can call any drug innocent lol )

schoolboy420 said:
..... but make me feel good and happy like some loritabs would(sorry if thats rule breaking) especially if i smoke some bud with it.....
Im sure if you look enough or wait long enough you will find the info you crave. the p.p. bud i was asking about in that other thread was supposedly named for the fact that it stunned your whole body so i would think if you could get ahold of some paralizer seeds you would be set for a good sleep.

schoolboy420 said:
i heard on super high me that the purple buds are the type that put you to sleep so maybe finding a damn powerful purple type bud. but idk what all there is or thc levels.

themadhatter said:
if anyone replys to this i would recomend this bud, but from what i have heard it is immpossible to get it anymore

http://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/showthread.php?t=38191

No such strain, the term 'pinconning paralyzer' comes from here ...

Larry Myers was diagnosed with multiple sclerosis in 1980, when he woke up to numbness in his limbs one morning while on his honeymoon in California.

Since then, the 55-year-old Pinconning man has found relief in marijuana. The only thing that helps calm the spasms the disease causes is puffing on a pipeload of pot.

He said his doctor is aware of his use and advised him to continue using it if it provides relieve from his symptoms.

Myers is glad the law legalizing marijuana for medical use has passed, but wishes it included provisions to get prescriptions written and filled.

"As someone who's got some experience growing marijuana, I'll tell you it's not such an easy thing," Myers said, "especially for a person who's dying of cancer or something."

Myers has pleaded guilty twice to marijuana-related crimes in Bay County. In 1987, police took the media along for a raid of the home he lived in at the time on Kaiser Tower Road. They found marijuana plants growing in a semi-trailer in his back yard.

Myers eventually pleaded guilty to a misdemeanor charge and served probation but no jail time.

"I had three kinds of pot," Myers said. "Good, better and best. The state police said it was the best marijuana they had ever seized. It was dubbed in High Times (marijuana magazine) as Pinconning Paralyzer."

Myers again pleaded guilty in 2007 to delivery of marijuana after he says a friend of a friend set him up.

"I'm a convicted felon now," Myers said, sitting in a wheelchair in his modest home, overlooking the Saginaw Bay.

Myers says he plans to get himself on the marijuana patient registry as soon as he figures out how so that he can legally continue using his medicine of choice.

"I think it's great that the voters of Michigan passed Proposal 1," Myers said. "I don't want to have to worry about getting arrested again."

:peace:

IMO I would recommend any good indica or predominantly indica that was allowed to mature until the trichs went amber. Take a few bong hits, then take a few more, then fall asleep.

Also maybe try eating some pot as this will have different effects than smoking and could make you very tired, there are some great recipes in the marijuana cuisine section right on this site. Effen posted a really good but really simple recipe, but I will warn you, beware. Follow his directions and do not over do it, trust me, you are probably not the exception that needs to over do it, unless you have crappy pot.

lol, pinconning paralyzer was a type of bud he grew. but im not sure how id like that take a few rips out of the bong and want to take another bud i wouldnt be able to move. lol what if i didnt make it to my bed in time hahahaha. eh, doubt it straight drops you and makes you paralyzed. probably just a damn strong indica that makes you feel paralyzed. which would be good.

yeah that **** i was taking would do the same, then when i did fall asleep i was very restless and would sleep walk alot lol... right now i am growing abagseed strain i have dubbed "bedtime"... it is from the seeds of the only weed that i buy that actually would knock me out after a blunt or bong pack.. she 25 days flower today..

9-10 week harvest hashplant makes me rrrrrreeeeeeeeeeeeeaaalllllll.......sleepZzzzzzzzzzzZzzzzzzzzz.

yeah them sleep meds. they dont work like they need to ever.

ill probably check into the hash plant

schoolboy420 said:
yeah sme here green machine, except my sleep medicine does nothing but make me feel good and happy like some loritabs would(sorry if thats rule breaking) especially if i smoke some bud with it. but madhatter, ill check that out real quick.

Many strong indicas will knock you out. Purple strains I've also heardwill do it. I've heard white strains can make you pass out too. White widow, White Rhino, white berry, etc, etc.

Well I got insomnia too, I was just reading a post on hear yesterday can't remembers who's post it was, but they were growing master kush probably works better than any pills would.

The first time I smoked white widow was with my boss only took 3-4 good hits then he dropped me off. I was feeling great untill I found a bench in the park sat down to smoke a cig then three hours later a nice old man woke me up cause it was close to dark. not a good place in jersey to be sleeping lol.. He was like ya i heard you snoring over there. so ya white widow.

White rhino is the best sleep med I have right now. Aurora indica is good too.

Yes i have Nirvana's Master Kush on the way. should be here by friday. heard it is a very potent strain and can put you on your butt... we will see

eh, i think ill go for white widow or master kush both sound great. probably white widow though.

i'm bipolar with avery bad running mind it only stops when i smoke good indica
or indica dom if i smoke stiva i' all over the map my ind slows down but my body goes nuts and sleep aids shut my body down but not my mind wich is was keeps me up any way out of meds rambling on i'd say good indica that always works for me if real desparate niquil lol good luck to ya
Lizard

I would just take the strongest marijuana strain you can find (WW, Jack Herer, etc.), and then grow it until you see lots of amber trichs and then harvest. It will give you the strong body stone that will make you sleepy.

kasgrow said:
White rhino is the best sleep med I have right now. Aurora indica is good too.

Ya I grow Rhino specifically for that reason and it floors me.

Best advice I could give ya though is to jump on a site like dope-seedsDOTcom and do some serious research. Any seedbank worth ordering from gives descriptions of their strains.

Latest posts

Back