Best way to deal with a theif.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Neo drives a geo

Midnight toker
Reaction score
what would you suggest? Dude just broke into my house, and took my 360. Just bought the dang thing like, three days ago. I know exactly who it is too. He didn't think I would know because I avoided him.

Story is, dude came by yesterday tryin to sell me weed. I told him no, and his weed was bunk anyways. So, today I saw him out in public, and didn't want to talk to him, so I pretended like I didn't see him. I guess he saw that as an oppurtunity, so he came over and stole it. I already drove by his house and talked to his grandma, and told her what was goin on, and that he was sellin weed. I also told her that if I see him I will beat the crap out of him, and if I don't get my xbox back then (Which I know I won't) I would wait till I saw him again and beat the crap out of him again. Long story short I know that he is most likely going to be living on the street (His granny is a religious nut who thinks drugs are satan)

He's gonna try and be cocky by coming up to my job tommorow so I am gonna tell me boss what's goin on and he is the type that will tell me to clock out and go beat him down.

I think I will break a few fingers or somethin. Anyone got any better ideas?

go to walmart buy yourself some aerosol paint stripper and paint "thief" on his car at night. when he wakes up the paint will be gone, forever inscribing his pastime on his ride.

people that steal gaming systems outta people cribs is NOT mature enough to drive.

i dont know the rule # but were not suppost( i dont think i spelled that right)to talk about violence so i guess that leaves me out of this one, bump:hitchair:

Break his hands. It hurts forever, months and months. especially the long bones in the hands between the wrist and first knuckle are the most painful and take the longest to heal. his hands will be worthless for months........

MAn,,what tha hell. Break his hands. Bro,,ya better be carefull,,,CARMA,,,CARMA,,,CARMA..It can be the snake that gets ya.:ignore:

Kick his butt and make him pay. But lets not get stupid over 300.00.
Least someday you be on the other end of the law.;)

Let it go man... Life is a vicious cycle, an what comes around goes around. Trust me a new vidieo game is alot cheaper than bail, and lets not forget those lawyer fees. Cost of court. Man the list goes on, and on. Trust me, now you have the knowledge of at least one dude that will steal from you. So now you know that he's worthless, he has crap weed, so how long do you think this dude can keep skatin by like that? I would be willin to bet he will get his in no time, and it won't cost you a dime. Just disassociate yourself from him and watch him burn all by himself...;)

Good grief guys, :chillpill:

It's not like the guy ratted him out to the law. Or stole his ole lady. It's just a Xbox. There is a saying: Revenge is a dish best eaten cold.
Start inflicting Sopranos style on ppl, even a-hole thieves, and your rear is gonna be fodder after the hospital calls the law. Sorry to hear this, real sorry, but please, smoke one and think again. It just isn't worth it.

law never helps people like me. And for all the rest, it's not about the money, it's about the peace of mind knowing that I'm safe in my house. Let word get around that he caught a butt whoopin, and he nor will anyone all try it again.

He deserves to have the cops called on him.. besides your boss would rather have you at work and him in jail. not you in jail. plus on his ground if he shows up your boss probably will call the police for you. ;) any boss that would prmote you breakin his hands or whatever doesn't sound like much of an employer to me.
Let him rot, he's the theif. It doesn't make you a rat to call the cops on him. A rat does something to save there own tail at the expense of a freind. but a theif did you wrong for his own personal gain. let hime deal with the legal consequences.

dude just walk yp to him and punch him in the throat he'll drop wicked quick gaspin for air and then you have the whole 5 minutes hes tryin to catch his breath to let him kno that was the wrong decision and that uyoull be stoppin by grannys to get it or he can get a kick to the throat

I didn't mean my boss would condone that. But he isn't the type to let someone threaten an employee, and not let them defend themself.

it's already gone. It's pobably been traded for a handfull of pills. That's the type of person we're dealing with.

well then forget the kid,
hes clearly got things he needs to figure out.
just make sure you got good locks on your house and dont let anyone mess with your ****

Neo, I hear ya, man. I can think of things in my history pretty similar.
So what I am trying to say is, that it's useless those of us here who have no idea what Neo's facing, to try to advise him to do this, or that.
Trust yourself, Neo.

Latest posts

Back