Best way to deal with a theif.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Like HIE said, "it is 2009"...
and another here said.....
"Revenge is a dish best served Cold".

It will be 2010 before you know it, if cold dishes are what you want.

I also agree a lowlife thief will always get his in the end.
Good for you for reporting him, as someone also says, the cops will be watching him.

let it slide, or commence war? hmm...

well, i've got history of the lateral. and as cowboy put it, ' prison aint a pretty place'.

i recently was arrested for assult & battery. i go in front of the prostituting attorney in a few days. this is a 5 year old charge. you see where i'm going with this?

if you exact revenge, it WILL come back on you when you least expect it to. i'm now the criminal, because i took matters into my own hands. i was wronged. and now, i feel it was the wrong decision. i made my choices 5 years ago, and now, it's time to pay the piper.

theres no getting out of this vicious cycle once you start the wheels in motion. so, you gotta ask yourself, is it worth it? don't be foolish like me. you gotta stop , and think it through before acting on impulse.

i should have known better of all people. after all those fines and court costs, and 12 months of anger mgmt.

impulse will get you a nickle , to a dime bro. so, my advice over some simple 360, let it slide...bb...

Lesson learned! save your money get a new system invest in security video cam.. Keeps you from jail,fines,court fee's,attorney fee's,victim fee's, probation, anger management classes and fee's. Plus once people know you have security the less likely they will be to ripp you off

How did you purchase the game system? I think some credit cards will replace lost/stolen goods...something to look into. I could be wrong tho.

Is it possible that you dis-like the weiner so much that he was the frist person you thaught of ... was your 360 the only thing taken ??? if so was not much of robbery espeacialy if you grow . Get a big alaskin MALAMUTE dog NO-ONE will get pass that kind of dog .
I KNOW!!!!!!!!!!!! I HAVE ONE

Get a big alaskin MALAMUTE
Lovely animal, and certainly BIG!.. but they're known to be terrible guard dogs. 'Simply too human friendly. :)

Let him know that you know he was the thief and let it go. Karma baby, karma!

It's not his first theft. Eventually someone else will go to jail for taking the matter into their own fists or...........someone will make him a sissy in jail when he does get caught stealing again.

Follow Ur Heart ~ And Be Safe ~ Let Karma take it Toll on him..!!!!

once a theif always a theif as they say hey mate stand up and slap that shitter as hard as you can kick his arse cause if you dont he will think you are his meal ticket .put a stop to it now

This just in, they took the tip I gave them that he stole my stuff, and found him in possesion of like, 2 ounces of weed, and that's not counting the roaches that were scattered all thoughout his grimey freakin car, he had a 20 gauge in the trunk, and a minor in the passenger seat. Needless to say he's gonna be in some good trouble. Doubt he'll be able to post bail. I am planning to send him a letter and ask if stealin my stuff was worth it because I am indirectly responsible for his arrest. I plan on tellin him it was worth every penny to me.

I don't wanna sound preachy or anything...

But maybe you could just smile to your self and appreciate justice well served.

...There aren't too many things to do in jail other than plan what your going to do when you get out...

'Naw mean mang?

I know what you mean. But if he gets out and starts trouble, I'll just snitch again. :) If he gets out and doesn't bother me, I could care less if he keeps selling bunk weed to people, as long as he doesn't bother me.

i got a 50 dollar bong stollen from me from a buddy that stayed at my house. he pretended to sleep and when i woke up half my sleep meds were gone and my bong was too. i act like im cool with him, because he gets oz's of chron a lot. and im waiting for him to get some and im gonna beat the **** out of him take his weed and get my money back for a new bong and have some good bud to smoke out of it hahahahah.

Latest posts

Back