BIG shout out here from MICHIGAN!!! WOOT WOOT

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sunakard2000

Reaction score
YO guys and gals whats happenin, Names Sunakard, i live in michigan and im fairly new to growing. almost 20 days into flowering on my first grow ever, and i gotta say THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! to everyone whos been givin me pointers over the last 2 or 3 months. been tokin for about 8 or 9 years now and finaly decided it was time to give growin a whirl... been growin all sorts of vegies outdoors for years and still this is compleatly new to me but i think im getting the had of it.

ill be posting some pics in about a month or so of my first harvest ever,
i had 2 plants starting off one from a rego bag and one from a bag of some top notch dro from my buddy, i was wicked psyched when i found 2 beans in a bag of God Bud, popped em both and unfortunally only one took. the rego bean took off like a bat outta hell, so did GB, and to my dismay it turns out the rego was a male dominate hermi, i cried a little inside but its ok... the GB bean IS female 100% WOOT WOOT!!!, as i said im about 20 days into flowering this little beauty, and i might add with a pretty cheap set up of LEDs... yeah yeah i know EEW LEDs!!! well i have 2 135 watt LED UFOs with 45 3watt LEDs each, i dont know if this is damn dumb luck or what but iv seen a ton of pics of LED grows around the 30 day flowering mark and they look like crap. im proud to say that at day 5 of 12/12 i had about 30 pistils and now today iv got about 20 quarter sized popcorn buds and a nice lookin 8 inch tall 1inch wide kola ontop. im pretty sure ill end up investing in an HPS for my next grows flowering but for now im just gonna go with what i got and see what happens... hell 1oz is better then 0... lol

well looks like i kinda got carried away here introducing myself HAHAHAHA!!! ooh well, hope to learn alot and help those i can with the experience i have thus far, i also hope to make some friends here who share a common hobby as me :icon_smile:

:lama: Welcome to Marijuana Passion!!! :lama:

Good luck and Green mojo to your plant!!!

:48:

ODF

:ciao::welcome: To the Only Place :ciao::bolt::bong:

Hi there Michigan! Now's the time of year to sharpen that snow shovel and light up a fatty.

Welcome to our humble abode....see you around the boards brosef.

Hi and good hearing from you. Looking forward to your pictures of your harvest.

Welcome to MP. congrats on the girl. However, keep an eye on that GB. When you find seeds in a great bag of smoke that should be sensi, they are almost always the result of a hermie plant...and hermies procreate hermies.

Welcome fireside pilgrem, yu and I be neighbours friend nice to meet ya ;)

BWD

thanks everyone and i will keep an eye on it... well hell i find it hard to not look at this little beauty as much as possible, so far every single flowering growth is female, and there is just more and more poppin up every day, im assuming its a safe bet that shes 100% female but i will take your advice to heart THG.

again thanks for the warm welcomes and help iv already gotten from most of you over the past 3 months or so.

when my littel GB gal is a bit further along ill be posting pics... id say the last 2 weeks or so of flowering and my harvest so keep an eye out in the indoor grow section as well as this intro... gonna post in both just cuz its my first grow and im insanly excited to see what i get, little or alot ill be happy that i grew my smoke XD

i defently have alot to still learn with all this but then again i see alot of your seasoned vets like THG are still learning new things every day/grow.

thanks again and much green mojo to you my friends

neighbors huh backwoodsdrifter, you live in the wonderful state of michigan too?

neighbors huh backwoodsdrifter, you live in the wonderful state of michigan too?[/quote]

No pilgrem in Ontarios North but next door to Michigan fishing I here is bout the same ;)

BWD

nice to see a few people from the great lakes state... god our weather is brutal... its like 40 degrees outside right now at 9:30am... >_< got a feeling its gonna get annoying later this winter lol

Yeah, got 40's today here in NJ also...man I hate winter. Love me some fall though.

LOL--this makes me chuckle you guys--40 degrees is not brutal! It is 26 at my place right now and while I don't like it, it is not brutal--26 below is brutal. I have been building fires in the evening and morning for a week or more now. In my old age, I am kind of getting tired of cold snowy winters though.

Buildin fires be way of life fur me reckon be for long time yet god willin

BWD

Latest posts

Back