BigBudz White Widow/Ice grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Perhaps you're right, I was a bit grouchy the other day Stoney... My apologies to all, I'm sticking around, but will keep on the quiet side of things... Don't need to make an ass out of myself AGAIN!

bigbudz said:
Perhaps you're right, I was a bit grouchy the other day Stoney... My apologies to all, I'm sticking around, but will keep on the quiet side of things... Don't need to make an ass out of myself AGAIN!
It's all good bigbudz. ;) How are the ladies doing?

Well 2 of them are doing great, the other not so great. The two shorter ones are full of buds that are getting bigger and bigger every day. The tallest one however isn't getting buds like the other two. The preflowers are there, the white hairs are there, just no buds. Not exactly sure what's going on with it. I'll post some pics later tonight when my lights come back on.

bigbudz said:
I glad your sticking around with us bigbudz. Hey, you've never made an ass out of yourself here! No such thing! You are a participator! You post questions and tell us about your grow. That's what we're all here for. I haven't learned a lot of things in the world and when I ask questions about them, sometimes my questions seem really uninformed to a person who really knows the subject. Uninformed is good! Up is the way of travel from there, and up is always good!

Your one plant not flowering is curious. Do the preflowers on that one have a base that sits right on the surface of the branch or "V", or does it sit on a small "stalk" looking thing like a little bulb on a stand? You might want to use a magnifying glass. It makes my eyes hurt to strain looking at individual flowers.

Let me know what the flower shape look like, ok?

Actually I have some of both Stoney. Some sit right on the surface of the "V" and some have stalks. I took a couple pics so I can show you the difference between my plants. Let me know what you think. I'm considering just getting rid of it. The first two pics are of my plants that are budding. The last two are of the one that's not.

DSCF1302_edited.JPG

DSCF1303_edited.JPG

DSCF1304_edited.JPG

DSCF1305_edited.JPG

You'll have to get that lense a lot closer than that for me to see them. Some of these youngsters on here might be able to tell from those pics tho. Bro Grunt showed me a way to hold it so the lens is almost touching and then back out just a tad. If you brace the camera on a book or a shelf or something, it makes it better too. Unless you have one of those fancy high speed cameras. Try to get me a real good super close up of the same flowers.

Well my other Ice plant finally started budding. I can now see the buds with the white hairs coming out of them:) The other two are doing so awesomely! I do have a question tho, as this is my first grow that I've gotten this far into flowering... I'm not sure about bud quanity on a plant. How many buds (round bout) are usually on a plant? What's the most anyone has ever had on a single plant??

bigbudz said:
Well my other Ice plant finally started budding. I can now see the buds with the white hairs coming out of them:) The other two are doing so awesomely! I do have a question tho, as this is my first grow that I've gotten this far into flowering... I'm not sure about bud quanity on a plant. How many buds (round bout) are usually on a plant? What's the most anyone has ever had on a single plant??
It's hard to say how many buds you should have on your plant bigbudz. You should have buds on your tops and side branches for sure. As tall as your plants are you should have quite a few bud sites IMO.

http://amsterdammarijuanaseeds.com/shop.php?id=v1091129057123099203212182&product_id=328&action=show_product&curr=49

you can get ice here. i ordered some seeds off of this site nad i recieved them - - - it took about 2 weeks but i got them...they even through in 10 free seeds of mixed strains. they put 10 seeds of the strain you order in a seperate labeled bag from the 10 free seesd so there is no confusion. i live in the US so..if they can make it into the US they can make it anywhere. i'd go with them good luck man

Thanks Ross, but I am already growing Ice plants. I'm almost done with the grow:) Things are getting better on a daily basis, buds are gettin nice and big. White hairs are all over the place. All 3 plants are now full of buds, which i'm hoping to start harvesting some of them in about 2 weeks or so.

bigbudz said:
buds are gettin nice and big. White hairs are all over the place. All 3 plants are now full of buds, which i'm hoping to start harvesting some of them in about 2 weeks or so.
Damn bigbudz, that sounds really good! A flowering grow is so beautiful. Enjoy!

good to hear man yeah i just started my grow TODAY in fact my seeds just germed lastnight/today and i just put them in pots about 15 minutes ago.

Latest posts

Back