Biggest plant of the year contest

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
UKG, now that I look at the pics again, of course it is at 4u's house. The trees, hoops and other stuff are the same as in his pics. I am still going to get even with you. Just wait, lol. My mistake was in trusting you. LMAO Payback is a *%&$#

420benny said:
UKG, now that I look at the pics again, of course it is at 4u's house. The trees, hoops and other stuff are the same as in his pics. I am still going to get even with you. Just wait, lol. My mistake was in trustung you. LMAO Payback is a *%&$#

:rofl: i know lets blame 4u /(sorry babe:heart: but gotta blame someone :p)

When in doubt, always blame 4u. He is likely guilty anyway, so why not? LMAO You are learning, girl.

Looked like the background in England was very simular to the Pacific Northewest didnt it Benny....lol. When Im in doubt, can I blame 4u also? ...or should I blame my bonga?

TC, we should default to blaming 4u for everything from now on. It wasn't me, honest, I think 4u did it. See how easy it is? lol It did look like the NW. HIE's place does too.

:rofl:

:48:

:ciao: I did it...:giggle:

and I do it again:p

:bong:

420benny said:
TC, we should default to blaming 4u for everything from now on. It wasn't me, honest, I think 4u did it. See how easy it is? lol It did look like the NW. HIE's place does too.

The question is ....

Are we the same person?

:peace:

:huh: thats ironic cuz maybe thats why when referring to either you or 4u in posts ever i sometimes have to go back and edit my post for the fact i called you(HIE)-4u and 4u, you. :rofl:

idk why but for some reason i do confuse the two of you with each other alot lol.

zipflip said:
thats ironic cuz maybe thats why when referring to either you or 4u in posts ever i sometimes have to go back and edit my post for the fact i called you(HIE)-4u and 4u, you.

zipflip said:
idk why but for some reason i do confuse the two of you with each other alot lol.

I dont :p :rofl:

Now I am just confused....

how bout we blame 4u?

Latest posts

Back